A certain poster named asj alleged most Sept. cases are transferred locally

Rhondy

Registered Users (C)
Is there a truth to his allegation or is this another form of misinformation not worth believing?

It might be true

I have seen many cases in this forum itself claiming that their file has been transfered to local office.

All right, but that doesnt mean the whole Sept. cases will be transferred

I do see many transfers, but I see many of them October cases. To single out September cases are preposterous. What we see here in the forum, doesnt necessarily reflect whats really going on overall.

May be Habib's letter to INS is making difference.
Now looks like there will be more RFEs and Interviews.
I am ready for any eventuality. May god help people with fake degrees and fake job offers....

Habib is an example of a crab

When you put crabs together in a bucket, none will be able to come out, because once somebody crawls up, the other at the bottom pulls it back in.

People with crab mentality tends to think that way: if they failed, if he goes down he has to pull-down as many people as he could with him.

My lawyer's response

"Some of my clients who filed for AOS in early September have recd approvals. The latest is dated Sept 3, 2001. "

Rhondy

Why so much hatred for me? Better prepare for interview or be ready to go back india. I sent the letter to INS with full facts and justification. If you have a problem (you not only one, there are 100's of jerks here), why bother to listen me. I will be happy if INS listen to the facts. Soon you will see some of the jerks in this site scrumbling how to face the interview.

Habibi Begum,

Every week, instead of asking people "why so much hatred for me", ask it from urself. If u think u r born human, behave like one. Don't act like a pig (or crab) that u eat.

What Habibi is

Don't care about what Habibi says, Habibi is the dandruff on a pigs pubic hair.

or maybe Habibi is the sweat on the vagina of a lizard

process will be delayed by interviews

I suggest INS should send out RFEs to all June, July, Aug, Sept cases. Quick decisions will be made by completed RFEs in the order INS recieved. I know some people RD < July who are still waiting but they never got RFEs.... look like their cases go nowhere...

Habibiyatch!

what would it take for you to shut up? If you've sent a letter to the INS, then rest assured they will give it the importance it deserves. Why keep parading this forum with your holier-than-thou attitude? Agreed, you're an exception in your society -- a person who is somewhat educated outside of madarsas -- but that doesn't mean others are less deserving than you. People who cheat the system may not get far in life. You have absolutely no right to act as the vigilante in this case. If you desire to do so, then why don't you quit being a pharmacist and become an INS officer (perhaps then you can envy those who are getting paid more than you).

Originally posted by habib
Why so much hatred for me? Better prepare for interview or be ready to go back india. I sent the letter to INS with full facts and justification. If you have a problem (you not only one, there are 100's of jerks here), why bother to listen me. I will be happy if INS listen to the facts. Soon you will see some of the jerks in this site scrumbling how to face the interview.

Habib why did you send the letter?

Why do you think that laid off people are not qualified? In this economy, it is definitely hard to get a job. But, lay offs are not based on qualifications.

I have noticed a lot of good people being laid off when a company is bought over by another one. In such cases, they don't see who is good and who is not. They just lay the whole division off.

I believe, this forum should be used to console those people and possibly help them find a job faster, so that they get their GC without any problems.

I have seen bad things happening to people who wish bad luck to others.

I still wish you a good luck! You, however, need to grow up. There are many language courses offered by county colleges, which you could use to improve your English.