A case of Jan\'01

dsknow

Registered Users (C)
Just called IIO at 1:05pm. Dialed a couple times and on hold for 10min.

Case is under reviewing now and will hear sometheing within 30-60 days.

PD 4/00
RD 1/17/01
ND 1/26/01
FP 5/1/01
EAC-01-088-5xxxx

AVM changed from "not found" to "Received" around 10/1.

dsk! Same status for me too!

I just talked to IIO at 1:12 PM. She said my case is under review and that it would take 30-60 days for decision.
She was nice and I requested to verify my wife\'s case is tied with mine since her last name differs. She confirmed that they are tied together.
Do you have long history in US? I believe everyone who has more than five years of history in US are reviewed carefully. Which is what is reflected by "case under review" status.

I am in this country 9 years.

I kind of agree that since we stay here long and seems we have lots of things to check by INS. Last August, I traveled back to my home country on H1 visa. Don\'t know if that gives them more time to make decision. Let\'s keep in touch.

I agree with you guys!!

My RD is Jan 19, 2001...ND Jan 29, 2001. I\'ve been here for 9 1/2 years. I found out on Friday from an IIO that there is going to be a
RFE in my case. She said they haven\'t typed the RFE yet and she said it is going to take 2-3 weeks to type and send it to me. AVM still says "your case was received on...blah blah".
AVM used to say "case not found" 3-4 weeks back and it changed to
"your case was received on". Good luck to you guys!! I am very very tired with this process. I agree with you guys because of my long stay in this country they are sending me an RFE. Keep in touch!!

Regards,
Yak&Yeti

I am in this country for over 8 years now...

I hope they either approve or issue an RFE quickly.....
Good luck to you yak and yeti...atleast you got an rfe!
BTW, when did your message change from not found to "recieved on..."

I believe it takes 30 to 60 days from the day they have put our cases in review status. My guess is that when the AVM changed, they went into review status.

I will keep you guys posted on any new news!

RD 1/18 ND 1/23/01 FP 05/17/01

AVM changed to received... around 10/10 from not found. Attorney called VSC last friday. Under review, will take 30-45 days. No rfe yet. In country for 6 yrs.

Srp

Srp:
My messaged changed to "received on.." about 3 weeks back. What is your ND and RD?? Keep in touch and Good luck to you.

Regards,
Yak&Yeti

Yak&yeti.....

My details:
PD 12/28/99 RD 01/12/01 ND 01/19/01 FP: 5/02/01 Waiting!

Message to "case recieved on..." around Oct 5th.

Do you guys have an MS degree in this country or children who were born here?

If so probably you may not get an RFE, I think.
I am not sure though. Can you guys answer me please, if you have
any of the above. \'Cos I\'ve been here in this country for a long time too.

More about me

Came to USA with wife and a 3-year old son in 1992 as a student (F1). My daughter was born to this country in 1997. Got a PhD in 1998, then changed to H1 untill now.

Biker Dude...

Biker Dude: I have a BS degree. Why wouldn\'t people with MS degree or US born child not get RFE?? Please clarify.....

Good Luck to you all!!

Regards,
Yak&Yeti