A Big Announcement Likely In Next 24 Hours That Will Resolve Issues

Vsach

Registered Users (C)
Latest from Immigrationvoice.org......Guys any IDEAS!!!

From Core : A HUGE Development likely in next 24 Hours

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Immigration Voice core has learned from that something is likely to happen in next 24 hours (or Monday) possibly to fix the issues caused by recent visa bulletin.

We have been told not to divulge details of this development.
Latest from Immigrationvoice.org

All we can say as of now is that :

1). The solution will be announced in next 24 hours or on Monday.
2). The solution is not going to be a change in visa bulletin of July. The bulletin will most likely stay as-is. This is not about August bulletin either.
3). This fix will be of a more permenant nature and this idea has been highly popular in this community in the past.

IV has been working very hard on this and this and we will be very happy if this effort
comes through. It will be a major victory for each and every member of this IV community.

Stay tuned for the next 24 hours.

If your medical is done between 13-june-07 and 02-july-07....you can submit your application for 485. :D

I want to say it is visa number assignment at application time instead of approval time, but I don't expect that before all pending applications are processed.
Almost anything else meaningful (like EAD and AP for all retrogressed) requires an act of congress (Literally)!

Last edited by a moderator:
1). The solution will be announced in next 24 hours or on Monday.

{}
so we are fixed for the next 24 hours.

2). The solution is not going to be a change in visa bulletin of July. The bulletin will most likely stay as-is. This is not about August bulletin either.

{}
Change is VB is what we need. No change in July neither anything about August, I wonder if GONZA will resign? Well, that cannot be considered of any development

3). This fix will be of a more permenant nature and this idea has been highly popular in this community in the past.

{}
I wish I was active in the community of what it is looking for? This theory is getting more space, not sure what harm it causes if it gets out of hand.

Remember recapture of unused visa need Congressional approvals. It will not come in 24H
I think, they might be referring any piecemeal attach with another appropriation bill.

They may possibly use the unused Visa numbers in the past...But this won't count to 500K or 700K :)

Dubya will grant anticipatory immunity to all uscis, dhs, dos,gov, dol misdeeds and allow them to continue this monkey business perpetually.

:mad:
:p
:rolleyes:

FBI name checks to be abolished?

Premium processing of I-485?

All of USCIS top management are fired and are forced to work on a farm picking corn? :D

with I-140 approved : You will get interim benifits

with I-140 approved : You will get interim benifits

Easy to implement and to make everybody happy :)

I had a feeling that, someone big will take some actions to deal with the current situation rather that there will be a solution right availiable at the door steps.

I think it will be a solution to revoke recently issued I-485 approvals and return those 60000 visas back to the pool :D :D :D

I think Aug bulletin. They are gonna say, uscis returned some unused visas(remember zoe's comment) and hence they are opening it again for remaining visa or some bs like that. Then everyone will file in Aug and

1.USCIS will make a billion extra dollars,

2. we will all be happy to pay uscis a billion bucks bcos we get EAD,

3. DOS/DHS will save its a** before elections thoughs its no big deal

4. AILA will shut up, bcos lawyers will now still make money

5. Zoe becomes and overnight star

Its a happy ending after all. No one gets screwed. Anyone listening....

The Usual Fu****s

There will be a line up of "The Usual Fu****s" at USCIS and Kaiser Soze will show his d**k and then *poof*...

As per immigration-law.com website
07/13/2007 01:00 AM: Watch for August Visa Bulletin to be Released Shortly

Dear Friends,
Here is the GREAT NEWS. I have got an approval notice for my case , few minutes back. My PD is August 2003. I think they are clearing ALL adjudicated cases. Who knows, if everything goes fine, they might start taking the new 485 applications.

Am so excited. Thanks to this forum.
Regards
Krishna

Krishna,

Please post your case details like country? case transferred? 485 filing date? FP date? Any LUD?

See my case details below.

EB3 India PD: Feb 2003
485 filed on 3/15/2004
VSC -> TSC on Mar 2nd --- No LUD since then
Only one FP so far - Nov 2004
Service request initiated on 5/24/2007 - no response
2nd service request initiated on 6/27/2007 - no response