A 11/20/01 RD approval on Rupnet!

YJay

Registered Users (C)
User ID "Tony Kapoor" with 11/20/01 RD just broke the November 01 silence (see rupnet).

Details posted by Tony Kapoor on rupnet :-

PD 11/20/2001
RD 11/20/2001
ND 01/01/2002
EAD 01/10/2002
FP 04/18/2002
AD 08/01/2002
OTHER DETAILS CAN/VA/EB3

Is it possible to have PD = RD?
Again, one of the dates could be a typo, more likely the PD.

I don't think this posting is a hoax b'cos the guy (if his intention was to fool us) would have taken care to post realistic dates. The ND also is not in the range, but then who knows, it is the INS.

If it is a hoax then it is a clever one.

Time will tell ........

There is another user 'AOSbert' with the same RD and PD.
Moreover, his ND (01/10/02) is quite consistant with Tony
Kapoor's ND. Big coincidence ?! I guess not. I believe this
Tony guy.

Way to go VSC!!

~ wishfulThinker

I believe INS is under tremendous pressure

to either speed up the processing time or face disintegration. They are going to do everything in their capacity to improve the processing time in the next 2 months.

I think from his other details...he is a canadian...so with the NAFTA, I believe their approvals are faster.

Possible... But INS has taken similar approach

for Apr, May and Jun month. I 2-3 days we will know if it is an isolated case.

On my FP letter also notice date was

mentioned 01/17/2002, whereas it was appears to be 12/14/2001 from my EAC number EAC-02-060*

Same RD and ND - not a surprise

It's not unuasual and does not matter. With INS there is no logic for approvals. If you look at TSC, there are approvals up to April 2002.

ND 1/1/02?????

Guys! Is ND 1/1/02 possible? Its a holiday. How is this possible?
I don't think INS issues notice on non working days.

sounds like a fake

INS couldn't issue a 1/1/02 date - its a holiday.

If one can get his EAC #, that could give some clues..

ND 1/1/02 is not possible

The RD = PD on the I-485 receipt is possible. My 485 receipt had the same RD 2/15/02 and PD 2/15/02.
However as kaash pointed out ND on a new year day is not possible.

Its true that INS is under tremendous pressure and wants to fininsh Aug , Sept and Oct by OCt.

No matter how optimistic one can be , I have my doubts reg this particular one.

Cheers
3DM

Why fake?

We have seen Sunday NDs.

Anyway, one more Nov. RD approval was added to CSC today.

I don't understand why people would put fake approvals.

Please stop speculating approval postings. I see people questioned the 1st approval postings for Aug. Sept. and Oct. 01.

Supposing someone with a March 02 RD got approved (I mean a real one as you see in TSC) should this person post here?

Our speculation may discourage them from posting. Supposing you were the person, do you feel comfortable to post? (after seeing so many QUESTIONING responses for seemingly early approvals).

PLease note, a few years ago, I-485s got approved MUCH MUCH faster. If INS starts to approve Nov. 01 case now, it's still 9 months - far from its record. I know a few of my friends got approved in 8 months (2 years back). I also know one friend whose I-485 got approved in less than 3 months (back in 1996). I would be happy if INS can restore its old speed.

Guys, please be positive. We should congratulate anyone whose frustrating waiting (no matter 6 months or 1 year) is over.

Have a nice weekend.

No one is saying it is fake. I guess what we are trying to say is it might not be relevent to us (unless there are few more approvals).

As for CSC approval.. CSC has been much ahead of VSC ( they almost completed september approvals and are doing most of october cases right now wheras VSC is still struggling to come out of august).

And times you are talking about was few years back when limited no of 485 were approved annually from a country due to country specific limits.. so that doesnt apply anymore and there are more people in queue these days.

My guess is we might see some parallel processing for Sept/Oct ( maybe Nov as well who knows).

CSC..

Nobody gives a rat's a** about CSC. There is a different forum for that. This is VSC..

Why would someone post a fake approval - some guys need a life. It is pretty common here for deranged people to pop up - heard about habibi begum??