8322 Torrington Ave, Tampa

V485K

Registered Users (C)
Does the above address belong to any one here?

Someone contacted USCIS to update his/her address but the IIO updated my address by mistake.
I have already informed USCIS about the error but the person who had requested the change of address may need to call them again.

Strange message - do you really believe everyone who updates the address come to this site to read your message...

Originally posted by V485K
Does the above address belong to any one here?

Someone contacted USCIS to update his/her address but the IIO updated my address by mistake.
I have already informed USCIS about the error but the person who had requested the change of address may need to call them again.

Agree with goastros, I guess he was just trying to help whoever's address it is. It could have been one of you too, don't u think?

I would say it is very nice for V485K to do this. He(She) really thinks other people, not only himself(herself). Of course, he(she) can totally keep silent after he(she) corrected his(her) address. It will be likely that the one who got the wrong update does come to this site and will never know until some delay happpens.

torrington ave

hi,
I actually have a brother who lives on torrington ave, so will ask him to contact 8322#.
Thank you for posting this info!!
pnayar

tombaan: "all who update address dont come to the site...."
I agree, but MAYBE this person does (that is why I first asked "Does the above address belong to any one here")

Toolongawait : My answer to your question is the same as above

curiousGeorge : I don't have the person's phone number, just the address.

pnayar: If your brother is able to contact them, can he also please ask them if they received my approval letter? Thanks in advance.
In fact if those guys at USCIS still haven't updated my address, this person at torrington ave may also recieve my Green Card!

The rest : Thank you for your support.

:>

if u have the address finding the telephone number wouldnot be difficult. or drop a mail to this person.....

I did!

After playing around on the internet for some time yestreday, I was able to locate the phone number of the people who live at this address - very nice guys - after receiving my approval letter in the mail, they actually went over to every Indian family on the street (quite a few Indian families on Torrington Ave) to ask if the letter belonged to them and then they finally returned it to the sender.
I asked them to call USCIS to update their address too.

Problem solved. Case closed!