824 approval at TSC

srinivas m

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My 824 has finally been approved from TSC. the receipt date was 18th July and the approval date was 15th Feb

MS

Has lately the time for approving I-824 impoved?

I am planning to file for I-824. Has any one any idea how long it takes for approval

No Title

hi padmayv,
I am not sure. My attorney recieved the approval last week (awful long time). I am hoping NVC has it by now. I will check today. How about yours?

MS

Srinivas m, My case has not been moved to NVC

Please post it if your case have been moved to NVC. I called NVC few days back and talked to an officer there and she said they haven\'t get it. Called TSC INS and they said they haven\'t send it. Let me know your status.

Thx,

No Title

I am having a similar problem now.My I-140 was erroneously approved as adjustment of status though I had asked for consular processing in my I-140 application.So my lawyer is planning to send a I-824 to TSC which is my service center and get the receipt and send it to the NVC asking them to send me the packet3.Is this till a problem if my consulate is Chennai?

Thanks

How long for I824 receipt?

Hi,

How long does it take to get the receipt for 824 at TSC?

Thanks,

NVC says they do not process I824 cases for India

Hi,
My 824 approval date is 7th feb. I called NVC and enquired about the same. After talking for long to the officer there, she called the supervisor.
Judy the supervisor told me in very clear terms that NVC does not process the I824 cases for India. We have to get in touch with the embassy there. But Chennai consulate asked us to get in touch with NVC.
PLS HELP. Are we in a big soup. Should we cancel all this and go thru the 485 route?
Thanks,
Kanaka

i-824 APPROVAL

It takes substantial amount of time for I-824 from TSC approximatley 6 to nine months. My reciept date is July 23rd 2001 and was approved only in March 13th of 2002

Chennai

Your lawyer can try the option but Chennai reportedly has not been accepting P-3 without being forwarded from NVC