8 approvals for aug01 on 03/01

goastros

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
good start to march.
I just rescanned from 01-236 to 01-252 ( Aug 01) data.
It found 8 approvals and then kumarsin already scanned 1 for 01-266 ( sep 01)
I will post the excel file soon in the consolidated thread.

goastros

Thanks for your post, but what does it mean when my SRC # case is not listed in the script you did, any idea.!!!

Originally posted by txgcslave
Goastros,

Would you please scan SRC0122853xxx? this is a Jul01 ND. Thanks in advance.

txgcslave, you could have scan it yourself.
The instructions to scan are in here.
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112535&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

txgcslave, I have gone ahead and scanned from 52xxx to 53xxx.
and included in the latest version.
Is it possible for you t help in this effort by scanning for data around your date?

sleeper , the consolidated file is made of such voluntary contributions from people. If your SRC is not in there, you could
help by scanning for SRC ranges around your number and posting the file.
if you guys still have questions in regards to the data consolidation, please post, someone will help.

goastros,

First, let me thank you for your time to scan those cases, I am not asking for another scan, my question is, if the scan was in the rang of my case # , but my case # did not come up, does this mean anything?

Thanks.

sleeper - the scans are based on the BCIS case status online. Can you please check the status of your case and make sure that it is what it is supposed to be? If you can find your case and its status online, and the number is missing from the consolidated file, it just means that the person scanning the range missed this number or that the data somehow got corrupted.

Also, sometimes the SRCs are sorted by date (not by SRC order). If this is the case, re-sorting the data by SRC number might reveal your number.

Can you check and post what you found - thanks.

https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp