7th yr Visa revalidation

pyr_03

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

I'm planning to send my 7th year visa revalidation to St. Louis and i have few questions.

1. Visa in my passport was expired in May 2003 and my 6 years of h1b expired in Mar 2004. Now I got 7th year extension upto Mar 2005. Do I need to send these 2 originals of I-797 for revalidation or the copies of I-797?. Can I get revalidation here in St. Louis for my case.

2. My wife is working on EAD, so I don need to send her visa for revalidation? I just wanted to make sure.

I appreciate if some can ans my questions.

Thanks

Originally posted by pyr_03
Gurus,

I'm planning to send my 7th year visa revalidation to St. Louis and i have few questions.

1. Visa in my passport was expired in May 2003 and my 6 years of h1b expired in Mar 2004. Now I got 7th year extension upto Mar 2005.

-----send the new 7th year H1extension approval and file for Visa revalidation before May 2004. if you hit 1 year of Visa stamp expiry you canot revalidate from DOS
Do I need to send these 2 originals of I-797 for revalidation or the copies of I-797?. Can I get revalidation here in St. Louis for my case.

2. My wife is working on EAD, so I don need to send her visa for revalidation? I just wanted to make sure.

I appreciate if some can ans my questions.

Thanks