7th EADs for a case lasting for 7 years

7yrGC

Registered Users (C)
I am going to apply my 7th EAD tomorrow. Actually my 10th EADs including the first three based on F-1 visa.

3 EADs for F-1

5 EADs based on pending I-485

Renewal for the 6th EAD based on I-485 was denied due to the denial to our 2nd I-485 last year

I have to apply for the 7th EADs in order to work for a new employer since there is no answer for how long it will take for the CIA/FBI security check to complete after our interview at local Newark, NJ BCIS office in April 2003.

Condolence, friend...

7YrGC:

I have no words to comment on your agonizing experiences for all the past 7 years!!! I am simply stunned at how everything failed, right from the mess-up of your attorneys to the adjudicators and the flawed system as well. I want to laud your persistence and with that on your side, hope you will see the end of your tunnel. You will be in my prayers, for sure. All the best.

Man, mine started in mid 99, and I already hated myself! Got a friend working in a university. He started a little bit earlier, and he is still clearing labor. However, he is better off than me. What I am saying is: Wish you benefit from this ordeal instead of losing the essence of life.

Sorry buddy

I am so surprised to see your case and amazed how big your heart is to handle to all these stuff.

Your approval is coming very soon. Keep up your spirits( whom am i telling to?)

Advance congratulations to you and your wife.

Amazing ....

.... I guess "HANG" as in "Hang in there" is a pretty looooong time.

But you know what, you reward will be a lot more JUICIER than for a lot of us. Amazing patience buddy !!!