75% cut in IIOs until October 1st

curiousGeorge

Registered Users (C)
I assume it will happen (or already has) at TSC....

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94335

"The supervisors at the BCIS Nebraska Service Center have acknowledged that the processing date of employment-based I-485 has not moved much since early 2003. The Center indicated that it has taken a 75% cut in officers assigned to this product line. The Center currently only has five officers working on this product line. The Center stated that it anticipates that it will return to pre-cut levels of production by October 1st and that it's planning to augment the staff on the product line by three officers at that time bringing the total number of officers on that product line to 19. However, these officers will also have to focus on asylee and religious worker adjustment of status applications. The Center did indicate that if the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) initiates its PERM program wihch then increases the number of Form I-140 filings, the Center may have to transfer some of the officers from the Form I-485 product line to the Form I-140 product line to keep processing times relatively current".

I'm f******* tired of BCIS charity business. We pay for all this f******* BCIS people and taxes and they give us lowest priority. I don't even think there is a problem of too many employment based I-485s being filed. The most would be the family cases and I give a rat's ass about all charity cases. We need to make this an issue, so that BCIS gives employment cases the highest priority at all times. Check out the petition at the VSC forum, it's pretty clear about all these issues.

ayan, my thoughts exactly. I'm fed up with waiting, fed up with people getting approved when they applied 12 months after me, fed up with the excuses and complete lack of organization.

Religious cases

Maybe the message is that all of us have to become priest or nuns if we want to get the holy Greencard, apparently,
praying is no longer enough.
God bless you all.

I am pi**ed off for this unnecessary waiting

While see people in EB category are being approved a year after me. Looks like TSC's 1st priority is 2002 applicants then 2003 (some of them finished FPing within months after applying) and at last 2001 filers. Can't wait any more just can't.

RD 7/01, ND 9/01, FP 4/03