73 pts - Apply or not from India - URGENT

GC GO

Registered Users (C)
Thanks for reading this posting. I appreciate if you can take few mins to clarify my question:

One of my friend is applying from India and he is getting 73 points. He would like to know if his application be considered at all with 73 points?

It seems with Family status he has to pay
Rs 60,000/- initial application fee and as it is a lot of amount in India he really wants to make sure that his application will be considered or not before risking huge amount.

Please some one respond.,

please respond..

Can some one please respond to my question?

It is hard to believe that 50 users interested in reading my question but no one responds?

Guys, it's easy to share info here in U.S but friend of mine is applying from India and it will be very helpful if some one can share their info on this question..

I am asking generic question not specific to Indian applicant..

My knowledge on this issue is that you can apply and you will be called for an interview. During the process of the interview, it'll be upto you to convince the immig. officer as to how you(your friend) can contribute to the economy. Rejecting an application is rare. But rejecting an application after an interview process ain't rare.

I would probably apply and prepare myself for an interview which is inevitable in your case.

Apply but need preparations

Hi GC GO,

You should apply but please send me a PM and let me know the details of your case. Depending on how and where you apply and your experience and other factors you may be qualified.

Do not worry too much about points. Please feel free to send me PM.

Sala
smahmud@hotmail.com

Yes GC_Go ,
Tell him to apply , He will defintly qulaify , As Ray said , if he do proper documentation it will really help him . Tell hime to provide all experience letters showing his potential skills. The experience letters showing his skills on the compnay letter head will really help him in waiving the interview. it happend to me.

Good luck

siva

akilhere,Ray, dhaka101 and sivak_c

Thanks a lot for your information. That's really encouraging news for my friend. I will ask him to proceed soon. BTW, he is applying from India (New Delhi).

Regards,

GC GO, how much time from India it takes ?

GC GO, how much time from India it takes to process application ?