6ers Club\'s Host Got Approved Today!

GBMGC

Registered Users (C)
My case has been approved TODAY! PD 1/00, RD 6/11, ND 8/8, AD 3/7. God Bless US and All The 6ers! 908, hold on!

Congrats! Enjoy your life.

Still waiting here...
Just check AVM. Still no good news.

Congratulations ! Hope you contiue to be 6ers\' club host !

Hi, GBMGC:

You did a great job for us all june filers !

This approval is a reward or prize from God for your good job.

You deserve it !!!

Hope you can continue to be this club\'s host because many other
       waiting june filers need you.

Relax and have a good sleep tonight.

Yes, please stay here for a while...

RD: 6/22/01.
My approval is coming soon?

Thanks My Friends. Here are the answers for everyone. New List

super1966: I will update immitracker. Thanks

908: You have been such a friend. Thanks. Pray To God and Your Day Will Come Very Very Soon. I will pray for you too.

preseeker: Yes, I called two days ago. Standard answer "will hear result in 30 days".

GC-hoper: Thank you for your compliments. I know it is the reward from God. I will continue host 6ers Club. Let\'s all pray and have a good night sleep.

dreamingtobe: Thank you and I will cherish this freedom and help other people.

Bret: I will add in Approval Notice, Stamping and Plastic Card. 6er Approvals stay in this forum and help others.

nair: Thank you!

OntheEdge: Thank you and here is the updated list.

anotherwish: Thank you!

Bhuvan: Thank you!

Good work buddy

Hope99,
Thank you very much for your effort. My RD is july 2 and I am still waiting. As per your mail Roughly 55% of people in this board with RD in July got approval. 24% are missing (no latest data) and about 21% have not got approval yet. I guess by this month-end all May-June filers get their approval.

tintin999, sorry man, i thought nobody was updating the list so i did the whole thing again.

In anycase, good job. I\'ve posted a new discussion with the pending cases, hope it helps

good luck
hope99