6 months waiting period for medical

shyamku

Registered Users (C)
hi friends
my 6 months waiting period for medical expires on May 2003
after that period how long i can (drag) extend that period?
if we keep on extending what will be the reaction of buffalo?
under the current law, it seems we no longer transfer our files to buffalo to india. is it so?
experts guidence neede

Thats a good question. How long can be extend our medical exam. Nothing is written on the papers received by us.

I think after 6 month of wait, we might need to complete it within 60 days. Its just my guess as they used to give 60 days to complete the medical exam.

Any other suggestion.....

6 months??

Is 6 months waiting period necesary even if the Interview is waived or can I go ahead and do my medicals??

Thanks

anytime if you want you can do the medicals
but if you are not able to get your landing papers and visa stamping before the expiry of your medical, you have to do the medical again

I think under the new immigration act, you can no longer request transferring your file to another consulate. so if you filed to buffalo, you have to stick with buffalo unless they transfer your file say to seattle for immigraion interview.

I think its good to stick to a 6 month waiting period before you do your medical as per there instructions.

Otherwise if visa officer finds out people are not following the instruction and if he started receiving medical early, the chances are the visa officer may or may not intentionally delay your application. So there is always a risk of doing it in one way or the other.....

So its better to wait if you can or take the risk.....