5th EAD...

Ned...
I feel your pain. I need to know if you have contacted an attorney or aila laison who may inquire about your case? It seems to me that is has taken way too much time...
I sometimes get freaked out to see I'm 2003 and still here, and then I see your's 2002 and I feel very sad for you.

ned.. are u from a special registration country? i'd think you are stuck at some background check

Its all bullshit

ned,

I can feel your pain because I have gone through and continue to go through a lot of crap at the hands of these incompetent people. I have not waited as long as you but can identify with the suffering. Do not lose heart though, we are all in this together and will help eachother out of it. Life is to short to let this upset you to much. I know its easier said then done but why let these fools of USCIS ruin our present life. What goes around, comes around and our turn will come ...

God Bless.

saras

Please don't be sad. Never give up. Please pursue all options continuously. Although not useful, call every 60 days 1-800 number. Go to local USCIS office and make an inquiry and follow-up again and again. Go to your local senator's public relations office and submit a request in writing. Keep records of all of this. Eventually you will get approved either by USCIS or by filing a lawsuit against USCIS.

More importantly, life is too good to be wasted worrying...

Cheers!

Thanks for your response. My case is clear cut. No SR, no name check issue. My PD is 2000. Multiple Senator and congressman inquiry. 2 AILA inquiry with pending escalation. I'm actually sad that this is happening in this day and age as for my actual feeling..........I'm furious.

I am curious to know ..

ned,

I am also curious to know what the results of the inquiries were. Is it really a security check issue? Have they misplaced your file and are not owning upto it? My case was transferred to a local office in Miami by mistake and now my lawyers tell me that its back in TSC but I am not sure. When I tried to get the case back to TSC I came across a lot of horror stories about the mismanagement of files.

Your case is ripe for a lawsuit. I would seriously consider it at this point.

regards,

saras

Background check pending - April 2002 filer

Hi All,
I would be interested to know how to go about and file a case against USCIS.
After 3 years, my FBI name check was approved in Feb 2005.
Recently, my case was transferred to Houston District Office.
Numerous enquiries were made by my Senator and Congressman.
I still get the same response - Pending Background Check.

Due to this delay, i had to forego my MBA admission to a couple of top 5 schools.

I am tired. I have a letter from the FBI stating my name check was processed and sent in Feb 2005.
However, the Houston District Office still maintains that my background check is pending.

I don't know if i'll get it in the next year.
I would like to know my chances in filing a case against USCIS.
Thanks
Anand

ned said:
Thanks for your response. My case is clear cut. No SR, no name check issue. My PD is 2000. Multiple Senator and congressman inquiry. 2 AILA inquiry with pending escalation. I'm actually sad that this is happening in this day and age as for my actual feeling..........I'm furious.

I know u already done many things about it,

Honestly I would like to encurage you to call TSc directly (Even u have call plz call again), and compose one letter to current director TSC-USCIS, do send them certified mail,.

I am very sure u would get good response,

What kind resposne the cong/sen/Aila feed u back can u share?

As u shared that u r not from SR country, if u feel comfortable plz do share about it.

Tell us what did yoiur heart say why is your case stucked? , any thoughts in ur mind? is there anything even minor thing that u would like to share with us.

Good Luck

Last edited by a moderator:
NED

I am on same boat. Just applied for the 4th EAD
My ND is 5/2002 so i guess our cases stcuk with a same officer.
I called my senator to enquire about my case and got a answer that i will get a result in 30 days.

It is very furstrating :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Gullu

Hi Guys,
I agree with POJ in calling TSC directly and writing to them.

My son's case got separated and I wrote to them.In a weeks time I received a reply in writing saying that they are waiting for his FP's.
Then I called TSC directly every day and they sent the FP notice after a month.

Now I am calling every week and asking them about his approval.

I am not sure if this is an exception but so far I did get some result.
GC soon
I 485 ND : June 6th,2002
FP : February 4th,2005
AD for self,husband,older son: March 30th,2005 ( the day of my younger son's 14th birthday)
FP for 14 year old: May 18th,2005
Waiting for his approval

The reponse from all the inquiries are interestingly similar "Your case is pending and will be reviewed by the supervisor". I probably have 3 follow ups with senator and at least 6 from my congresman. Try to top that.

ned said:
The reponse from all the inquiries are interestingly similar "Your case is pending and will be reviewed by the supervisor". I probably have 3 follow ups with senator and at least 6 from my congresman. Try to top that.

Friend, Have u ever get chance to talk directly with TSC???
Call them and try ur luck. :D

Ned,
I am still not sure if I should be happy or sad about our approvals on my younger son's 14th birthday. I do not feel the relief of being approved until his case is approved.

They could have easily touched our cases one day before his birthday and have all of us approved . It had to be on the day of his 14th birthday.

Even the officials at the stamping office were shaking their heads when they saw the situation.

I have learned to be patient and do the best I can by never giving up .
I get satisfaction by trying my best and that gives me some relief.

As POJ said, I am a positive and patient person and always count my blessings. I know that I am in a better position and dealing with a much better system here.

Hope this helps a little bit to make you feel better.

GC soon

ned said:
POJ,
I've tried it before with no luck, I'll try it again. Thanks.

We glad to hear and we all would be very glad to see progress in ur case.

Do call, be supper nice, smile :D. Do not show ur anger frustration to them from ur tone, and if possible make atmosphere in ur favor by saying with smile "I believe you love me a lot thats why you don't let me go far from you, and I am calling you." :D.

I am not sharing to preach you 'ned', but trust me on my EAD they straightly said its in pending and suppervioser is working on it, after when they hear from me that " I am sorry I am just taking ur time and bothering u again blah blah with some humer, She said No.. No... and put me on hold again, when came back after 10 minutes she told me that she talked with officer and he has approved the EAD.

The reason I am sharing with u, not to show what to do , how to do. but if u are the person who like to learn from others experience. and ur case get some progress this would make us happy like this :D :D .

Do call today with hope, and share us good news :D

btw, just assuming 'ned' doesnt mean 'Not Enough Delay' :D

Good Luck

hard to hide my frustration

when I call them.

and I curse every time after I hang up.

and after that, I complain about that with my co-workers and my boss.

all that helps me keep my sanity.