5.8 yrs in the works - the ordeal comes to an end.

keepupdahope

Registered Users (C)
Case Details:

PD: 07/2002, EB2
I-140 - Approved 08/2008
I-485 (Self and Derivative) - Approved 05/13/2008

This forum and its members have been of incredible help. Thank you.

-------------
This read is for the folks out of this mess:

I apologize in advance but I really need to vent a tad bit for the 5.8 yrs of jibberish this ordeal has put me and so many others through: This is one of the most dysfunctional, random, haphazard, no rhyme no reason, idiotic, unfair, red taped process and organization I have ever had to deal with. The irony is that this happens in a country where everything else is for the most part methodical, well planned, regulated, organized and has decent enough accountability guidelines.

In fact I think in cases where they have exceeded a reasonable time frame to process a case (whatever that timeframe maybe - 4/5/6 yrs) - it should count towards qualifying to apply for Citizenship - at least some consolation for the time and not to mention the countless opportunities lost.
---------------------------------
For the folks still in the process

Please do not despair with my comments above - as I said, I just needed to vent. If there's one +ve I take from this experience, it is being patient and resilient. Good Luck!!

Congrats keepupdahope and enjoy your freedom.Can you please tell me your RD(I-485)?

India,EB3,PD :Feb 2001
I140 AD :Sep 2005
I485 RD :May 2006
I485 Lud(05/07/08,05/08/08)(Case is with an officer)
I485 AD????

Thank you GC_PATIENT and EB3PD122001. Best of luck to you both - your close to the finish line.

I-485 RD : 04/05/2007.

Last edited by a moderator: