4Th TN Visa

aatish231

Registered Users (C)
I'll be headed out once again to get my 4th TN Visa under management consulting. Last three time i had no issue this would be my 4th and final as i will either move back to Canada or will have the company apply for my green card.
I have a few concerns and was wondering if anyone has great ideas.

Ties with Canada
I have no ties with Canada no house no phone nothing only thing i have is a valid bank account.
Do i need anything else? I heard from people here and their that CBP can ask for ties with your country?

Other should be fine i have been on Management Consulting TN for 6 years now i have a MBA from US (so i don't think i should have any problem here)
I am working for a consulting company although i work for just one client but i don't see that as a problem.

If anyone has been under the same situation as me and has anything to share please feel free too.

If you want to eliminate the stress of USCIS and ties to Canada issues, then do a mail in TN application. Your mail in application will be decided on its merits; and given that you have had 3 TNs for the same situation you can expect that it will be approved without issue.

A mail-in TN is easy to do. Lots of threads on this forum about how to do it. And given that you don't have to fly to Canada, the cost is cheaper as well.