4th Sep 2001 Case Approved

MSR01

Registered Users (C)
Yahoo.............. Today is my turn

Hello EveryOne,

My I-485 has been approved today. I just checked my postal mail and see the approval notice...

Here is my details below. I will answer any questions you have. I will still support the compaign and follow up with you guys.

Congrats

It was about time.
Did you say u interviewed last year in Jan? Was ur case transferred to local office?

Re: Congrats

Yes it was transferred on Sep 23rd 2002 to Local USCIS office..

Originally posted by OmGV
It was about time.
Did you say u interviewed last year in Jan? Was ur case transferred to local office?

Congratulations !!

Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!Congratulations !!

Contratulations!

I am soooooo happy for you.
Enjoy your freedom!

I hope I will get my approval soon, too.

RD 9/01
ND 11/01
ID 3/2004

Thank you all...

Let me thank you all for your wishes. I want to share more about my case approval.

I have contacted John Edwards, senotor of NC at Raleigh. He helped me a lot. Just now i got the postal mail from him. Here it is...

Feb 5, 2004

Mr MSR01
Address

Dear Mr. MSR01,

I have recently been informed by US Citizenship and Immigration services (CIS) that the matter i was monitoring on your behalf has been resolved. I understand that cases for A 95 XXX XXX, A 95 XXX XXX, A 95 XXX XXX were approved on feb 3rd 2004. I hope you have found this resolution satisfactory.

I am pleased to have been of some assistance to you in this matter. If i can be of service in the future with issues that fall within my jurisdiction at the federal level, please do not hesitate to call up on me or my office again.

Your Sincerely,
John Edwards.

Also i have contacted Elizabeth Edwards who is part of AILA for NC. She farwarded my case status request to Charlotte BCIS Director.

This forum helped me in reducing the tension and in getting very valuable information.

Special Thanks to Rajiv S. Khanna for maintaining this and all senior members of the core team like Edision, dsatish, 140_takes_forever, Kashmir, tr22 etc etc...

Congratulations !!
Also, pleased to hear that John Edwards helped you.
Enjoy your freedom,
-kashmir