4th EAD & 4th AP !

mvusa

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone.

I never ever thought I was going to be renewing EAD and AP for the FOURTH TIME :(

I am preparing applications, pictures and $$$. On one hand, I am thankful that I can ask for renewal and keep my legal status in this country, but on the other hand I feel so frustated, unlucky, mistreatred....endless negative emotions towards this uncertain, terrible process.

I also think (as the last 4 times) is this the last renewal? or how many more long years of waiting shall come? In addition, I need to renew Drivers Licence too :mad:

How many of you acompany in my pain?

God Bless.

Right there with you ..

mvusa,

You are not alone. I just sent it my 4th AP application and will soon send a 4th EAD application to USCIS. I could never have imagined this either. Its sad that people like us who are applying for our 4th EADs and APs actually feel lucky. I understand that we are in a better situation than the unfortunate filers that can't even apply for their 485s but feeling happy about 4th EAD and APs is a testament to how bad this process has gotten.

regards,

saras

I'm in the same boat

I will renew my in July!

What can you do? Just wait to see what the north wind will bring!!

I just got my 3rd EAD.

A friend of mine had 6 EAD before got the green card last month.

mvusa said:
Hello everyone.

I never ever thought I was going to be renewing EAD and AP for the FOURTH TIME :(

I am preparing applications, pictures and $$$. On one hand, I am thankful that I can ask for renewal and keep my legal status in this country, but on the other hand I feel so frustated, unlucky, mistreatred....endless negative emotions towards this uncertain, terrible process.

I also think (as the last 4 times) is this the last renewal? or how many more long years of waiting shall come? In addition, I need to renew Drivers Licence too :mad:

How many of you acompany in my pain?

God Bless.

6 EADs?

Z2 said:
I just got my 3rd EAD.

A friend of mine had 6 EAD before got the green card last month.

Z2,

6 EADs must be some sort of record. I wonder if there are people with even more approved EADs and APs then 6?

regards,

saras

I will file for my 4th in July. We are all in the spitting distance of 6 EADs considering how slow USCIS has become. Who know how many more we will have to file.. 4 EADs seem like normal now.. Just to ease your pain mvusa..

hopefull1 said:
I will file for my 4th in July. We are all in the spitting distance of 6 EADs considering how slow USCIS has become. Who know how many more we will have to file.. 4 EADs seem like normal now.. Just to ease your pain mvusa..

I belive hopefully after the new law they will be working faster on our pd
don't worry every thing will be done preety soon.

Got Approval for my 4th EAD

I am in the same Boat, my friends. Frustated. Getting ready to apply 4th AP.

I am so very glad for all your kind responses. It's nice to see (as ironic it may seem) so many of you sharing and understanding my pain.

God Bless You all, Thanks for your heart felt postings, and encouragement.

Hey, you all have filed the AP several times. Maybe you are the AP experts. In Part 7 of the Form I-131 it states, “On a separate sheet(s) of paper, please explain how you qualify for advance parole and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole?"

Did you provide a separate sheet with a reason? If so, what possible reasons you provided?

saras76 said:
Z2,

6 EADs must be some sort of record. I wonder if there are people with even more approved EADs and APs then 6?

regards,

saras

That's just a proof that these guys are a mess , 6 EAD's ....that's unbeliavable !!! I don't know why they didn't come with a proposition to make them for a 3 year period , and they didn't have to process so many aplications !!! That's crazy , and this is only one little problem among all the problems they have to solve !!! I think , even with the new law aproved , they'll still be in a big mess there , but it looks that they don't really care , as long they have something to do , so they don't lose their jobs !!!
Everybody hopes that they will wake up one day !!! God help them get thru this mess and give us more peace of mind !!!

Because, EADs and AP are a good profit!! The longer we wait for the GC the more money they will get.

It's pretty simple!!

$$ it is ...

moroni said:
Because, EADs and AP are a good profit!! The longer we wait for the GC the more money they will get.

It's pretty simple!!

moroni,

Absolutely right!! The more EAD and APs for us, the more money for them. It also keeps them busy with useless work so they don't sit idle. In these times of retrogression they are really not doing much apart from approving EADs and APs.

regards,

saras

CANADA is blind to skin color

Saras, Mvusa, Moroni.....

You are always right! Today I recieved my second EAD and I am so feed up of all of this BS that after last year retrogression I decided to stop talking here and started to "check out" the great immigration point system from CANADA. I decided to invest my money with the CANADIANS because they have something in place that the Political (D)heads here dont realize....

Pro Immigration is good.

I guess that CANADA is blind to skin color if you are a pro.

4th EAD received

Hi all
I have received my 4th EAD. Surprisingly USCIS has given the valid from date for the 4th EAD as the day after the valid to date of 3rd EAD (unlike the previous 2 EADs). Saved a month there :)
Has USCIS started listening to the advice of CIS Ombudsman?
May be the multi-year EADs will come next! Hope I get my GC before 5th EAD!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe ..

Dallas03096 said:
Hi all
I have received my 4th EAD. Surprisingly USCIS has given the valid from date for the 4th EAD as the day after the valid to date of 3rd EAD (unlike the previous 2 EADs). Saved a month there :)
Has USCIS started listening to the advice of CIS Ombudsman?
May the multi-year EADs will be next! Hope I get my GC before 5th EAD!!

Dallas03096,

How far in advance did you apply and how long did the approval take? Its always hit and miss with the USCIS. Sometimes they approve the EAD in the proper fashion (valid a day after the current one expires) while at other times they take away several months. I lost 3 months last time because I applied to early. I did that because last time they lost my EAD applications and I had to refile. Anyway, I am hoping that this 4th EAD will be my last.

regards,

saras

75 days for e-filed EAD approval

saras76 said:
How far in advance did you apply and how long did the approval take?

According to EAD Renewal advisory published in immigration-law.com, People should file EAD application at least 100 days or longer before their current EAD expires.
I heeded to this advice and e-filed to National Benefits Center 105 days before the expiry of current EAD.
Approval took 75 days.
Usually I have been doing it about 93 days in advance (to try for iEAD incase the approval does not come in 90 days)

They took away 2 months from my EAD Renewal

Damn. The Whole process is so *&^%Q@#$'ed up. I got my 4th EAD and they issues it from the day they received my application and not from the day my 3rd ead is expiring. Meaning, I lost 2 months. I am so pissed off. Do you think, calling USCIS will help.

all my EADs start from the previous one's expiration date, but my AP starting date got messed up.

BanglaBabu said:
Damn. The Whole process is so *&^%Q@#$'ed up. I got my 4th EAD and they issues it from the day they received my application and not from the day my 3rd ead is expiring. Meaning, I lost 2 months. I am so pissed off. Do you think, calling USCIS will help.