485 (Yr. 2002) Finally approved!!!

ArchiJAT

Registered Users (C)
IMAGINE!!! Finally, got the long awaited I-485 approval for the process that started in December 2002 for me (actually the process/ordeal starts much before)!!!
The magic email had arrived last Tuesday (7th June) and the actual Approval letter in the mail this last Monday (13th June)!!!...

The ordeal is over! WHEW!... (Now I know what it feels like...as I used to quite wonder what the feeling must be like when getting those amazing words in the email! :) )

This post is for all those who have been waiting as long as me (and even after) cause seems like they may finally be clearing the backlogs!!! :rolleyes:

ps. I do want to point out one more fact to you guys, and who knows maybe it is important-You see I had also recently applied for my first EAD (and funnily the email from USCIS on the EAD being approved was recieved by me; on the same day and time as the 485 approval email!!!) Now; I WONDER IF the EAD HELPED TRIGGER OFF MOVING THE stagnant 485 FILE maybe!?!... :confused:

Anyways, all I can feel right now is a huge sigh of relief, and don't really care what happened finally to make the magic 'case is approved' words appear on my email screen! :D

Best of luck to everyone who has been waiting impatiently like I used to... Heads up people; It is coming soon! :) This forum is amazing and does help keep things in perspective a lot!!!

EB2
I-485 RD-Dec 2002
I-140 AD-July 2003
FP Jan 2005
485 AD June 2005!!! :)

We all glad to see 2002 approval. they deserve it,

We all pray for all 2002 to go first in approval queue :D

Happy GC to you and family :D

HTML:
         ___                                                     ___
          L_|_                                                   _|_J
         ( -O>                                                   <O- )
      ___//\J +-------------------------------------------------+ L/\\___
     //-,\    |    _  _   __   ___  ___  _  _     __     __     |    /,-\\
    || / \\___L   ( )( ) (  ) (  ,\(  ,\( \/ )   / _)   / _)    J___// \ ||
  _ ''/\/ '---J    )__(  /__\  ) _/ ) _/ \  /   ( (/\ _( (_     L---' \/\'' _
 / \ //\\.    |   (_)(_)(_)(_)(_)  (_)  (__/     \__/(_)\__)    |    .//\\ / \
|_/\'/  ||    +-------------------------------------------------+    ||  \'/\_|
    '   ||_                                                         _||   '
        |__)                                                P.O.J  (__|

Good Luck

EB2 or EB3 ?

ArchiJAT said:
IMAGINE!!! Finally, got the long awaited I-485 approval for the process that started in December 2002 for me (actually the process/ordeal starts much before)!!!
The magic email had arrived last Tuesday (7th June) and the actual Approval letter in the mail this last Monday (13th June)!!!...

The ordeal is over! WHEW!... (Now I know what it feels like...as I used to quite wonder what the feeling must be like when getting those amazing words in the email! :) )

This post is for all those who have been waiting as long as me (and even after) cause seems like they may finally be clearing the backlogs!!! :rolleyes:

ps. I do want to point out one more fact to you guys, and who knows maybe it is important-You see I had also recently applied for my first EAD (and funnily the email from USCIS on the EAD being approved was recieved by me; on the same day and time as the 485 approval email!!!) Now; I WONDER IF the EAD HELPED TRIGGER OFF MOVING THE stagnant 485 FILE maybe!?!... :confused:

Anyways, all I can feel right now is a huge sigh of relief, and don't really care what happened finally to make the magic 'case is approved' words appear on my email screen! :D

Best of luck to everyone who has been waiting impatiently like I used to... Heads up people; It is coming soon! :) This forum is amazing and does help keep things in perspective a lot!!!

EB2
I-485 RD-Dec 2002
I-140 AD-July 2003
FP Jan 2005
485 AD June 2005!!! :)

C O N G R A T S !!

Can you please tell me from your 140 Approval Notice, what is the section. Mine is Sec 203(b) (3) (A) (i) or (ii). Some one said, this is EB3 case as for EB2, the section code is Sec 203(b) (2) (A) (i) or (ii).

Appreciate your Help.

archijat
God bless you and enjoy your new found freedom!
Please, keep all of us in your prayers.

Congratulation.

Enjoy your freedom. :D

Happy to see 2002 candidate getting approved.

As POJ said, TSC should finish 2002 ASAP.

Yes, looks like your's is an EB3

BanglaBabu said:
C O N G R A T S !!

Can you please tell me from your 140 Approval Notice, what is the section. Mine is Sec 203(b) (3) (A) (i) or (ii). Some one said, this is EB3 case as for EB2, the section code is Sec 203(b) (2) (A) (i) or (ii).

Appreciate your Help.

Yes BanglaBabu, then you are EB3 (Employment Based 3rd category)

Best of luck, and don't worry; it should be coming soon!

Thanks to everyone on their wishes! MY BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE THEIR STATUS PENDING and have been super anxious...
Here's looking forward to very fruitful and lucky next few days for all of you, You all will be posting here SOON on your approvals!!! BEST OF LUCK!
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
For USER "Archijat"

Congrats!

Now could you please tell us what did approval notice say? Did it tell you to go for stampping at local office or plastic card will be mailed? Have you seen any change in LUD after receiving approval notice? Thanks