485 transferred to NSC from Texas Center

needurgenthelp

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Does anyone whose 485 application was transfered to NSC from Texas Center in September of 2006 get any updates lately about the cases? Mine was transfered to NSC in September of 2006 has no update since this message:

On September 30, 2006, we transferred this case to our LINCOLN, NE location to conduct the interview that is a standard part of processing this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. You will be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LINCOLN, NE location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Some people who filed their 485 cases around that time got their second FP notice lately. I was wondering if my case trasfered got to NSC or was lost. How could I find out?

Hi,

I understand how u feel. my case was transfer from TSC to NSC and l had to writed to them. My best advise will be to write to them and don't give up. Write to the NSC , make sure u include ur LIn # and A# in the letter. Also send it ceritied and hopefully if u get and updated. good lucky.

"I understand how u feel. my case was transfer from TSC to NSC and l had to writed to them. My best advise will be to write to them and don't give up. Write to the NSC , make sure u include ur LIn # and A# in the letter. Also send it ceritied and hopefully if u get and updated. good lucky"

Thanks for your reply! Did they reply after you wrote to them? what did they say? have you gotten any undates of your 485 afterwards?

Hi, Does anyone whose 485 application was transfered to NSC from Texas Center in September of 2006 get any updates lately about the cases? Mine was transfered to NSC in September of 2006 has no update since this message:

On September 30, 2006, we transferred this case to our LINCOLN, NE location to conduct the interview that is a standard part of processing this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. You will be sent a notice when the interview is scheduled, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our LINCOLN, NE location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Some people who filed their 485 cases around that time got their second FP notice lately. I was wondering if my case trasfered got to NSC or was lost. How could I find out?
HI ,

any update after submitting the letter.
as i got the same letter on 31st july 2006 and still date no LUDs...

"I understand how u feel. my case was transfer from TSC to NSC and l had to writed to them. My best advise will be to write to them and don't give up. Write to the NSC , make sure u include ur LIn # and A# in the letter. Also send it ceritied and hopefully if u get and updated. good lucky"

Thanks for your reply! Did they reply after you wrote to them? what did they say? have you gotten any undates of your 485 afterwards?

Sorry for getting back to u so late. Yes they did reply back and told me that i will get a decision within 60 days. So am praying to God . Did u write to them yet ?

where do i send letter to?

Sorry for getting back to u so late. Yes they did reply back and told me that i will get a decision within 60 days. So am praying to God . Did u write to them yet ?

lisa99, thanks!

Where do I send letter? Just address to NSC service center? Do they have a special unit to handle all the requesting mails?

Thanks a lot!

Hi Lisa99,

Can you share what you wrote in that letter. as they replied to your letter ,so would like to follow the same format.I got the same LUDs and it didn't change for a long time :((

PLztoday.

:(
Hi,

I understand how u feel. my case was transfer from TSC to NSC and l had to writed to them. My best advise will be to write to them and don't give up. Write to the NSC , make sure u include ur LIn # and A# in the letter. Also send it ceritied and hopefully if u get and updated. good lucky.