485 transfer to Phoenix local district

Thanks maybesomeday

I talked to the CSC person, he doesn't have much idea, he said they sent information regarding the case, but file is still with phoenix. I will wait and see for a while.
Thanks
Swamy

It is strange

I checked with local office phoenix, they transferred my 485 file from phoenix local office to CSC.
Did any one experienced the same?
Thanks
Swamy

tsdens said:
I checked with local office phoenix, they transferred my 485 file from phoenix local office to CSC.
Did any one experienced the same?
Thanks
Swamy

Did you do a walk-in to phoenix office or is there a phone no? I want to check my status also.
I remember reading that CSC recalling cases from local offices is not unusual. I think it will be faster processing with CSC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Junoon - I walked in

Hi Junoon,

I walked into phoenix office with infopass appointment.
Today my attorney contacted and CSC received the 485 files.
Can you please give me reference for recalling tansfers.

Thanks
TSDENS

tsdens said:
Hi Junoon,

I walked into phoenix office with infopass appointment.
Today my attorney contacted and CSC received the 485 files.
Can you please give me reference for recalling tansfers.

Thanks
TSDENS

tsdens,
Sorry for late response, I was away for a while. You can just search the forums.

Went to Phoenix local office to enquire about my 485, EAD & AP. For 485, the officer told that the case is with CSC and there's no reference that it is transferred to Phoenix. I mentioned that my lawyer told me so and online status also says so. The officer was confused too and after digging more, found a note from Jun 01, saying that there was information request from another office. Nothing else. She wasn't sure how to interpret the message.
She agreed that with my cases transferred here and there in pieces, it sure was a mess.
For EAD & AP, she was surprised why they transferred it to San Francisco. She put in a request to transfer the file to Phoenix, not sure why. Good thing
is she issued me the EAD right away.

Finally approved

We got final approval yesterday in the mail. I wonder if our InfoPass appointment May 1st triggered some action. 6 years of waiting is over.

EB3 Canada
PD 11/02
Xfered to PHX 12/04
Interview 6/05
AD 5/07

We got final approval yesterday in the mail. I wonder if our InfoPass appointment May 1st triggered some action. 6 years of waiting is over.

EB3 Canada
PD 11/02
Xfered to PHX 12/04
Interview 6/05
AD 5/07

congrats,

any idea why u got an interview? you got it alone or with someone in your family?