485 still pending notice date Sept 2001 rct dt july 2001

abhijit2004

My green card is still pedning at TSC.
Notice date Sept 2001
Rct Dt July 2001

I called to them 4 times. Every time they tell me to wait for 4 weeks and call back. I am doing the same for past 5 months. Got status as pending only once. All other times there was no reply. I also wrote a letter to TSC but no reply. What do I do? Where should I complain and how?
Pleaaaase help

Call your local congressman and ask him/her to enquire for you. Check with your attorney and ask their office to call as well.

Any FPs for you?

Check my other post <Status letter says "Card Needs Photos, Fingerprints and Signature"> for further details on my case.

pri_date12_01
ND 12/07/01
RD 12/07/01
No FPs
AD ?

No, TSC is busy with adjudicating 2004 cases to show how fast they can be.

ND Sep. 2002. NO FP.

Thanks guys,

I will call congressman. My fingerprints are done Dec 10 2002. They rcved'em is what the site says. They are expired now.

If you have done status enquiry, you should be able to talk to an officer. Find out if your namecheck is pending. I suggest send a letter by fax to FBI. Check to see if FP is cleared and last but not the least contact congressman and complain how your case is not yet approved.

I strongly think your case should be approved soon if your FP is new. I just got my AD and my case is Aug 2001.

Stopping thinking about GC carry on life and it will come

In my last call I asked the lady if I can talk to officer but she said the max she can do is write on the application that I called multiple times. She didn't connect me to any officer.

>>Find out if your namecheck is pending

Is that about FP? Status on the site says they received my fingerprints on Dec 10 2002. Can the FP/namecheck still be pending?

Received first FP notice today.
RD 12/07/01
ND 12/07/01
First FP 08/16/04 after calling 800 number a number of times, requesting with the Congressman's office and attorney Liason calling in as well.

FP scheduled for 08/31/04

Will share the experince once I get back!

Does anyone have recent experince about FP to 485 approval path times?

Regards,

pri_date12_01

abhitit 2004,

Name check is valid only for 90 days. At the time of approval they need a valid FP and name check. I would fax/email/ write a letter to FBI to check on Name check.

The numbers are:

FBI name check number 202-324-2399
FBI Fax no: 202-324-3367
FBI Finger print check: (304) 625 5590

hope that helps

In atlanta, get in touch with the congressman instead of the senator, they help better. Leslie Gavin at Senator saxby Chambliss' office's did not seem to have much time. had read about her in some previous posts. Atlanta guys please do correct me if I am wrong about this. Also try the expedite fax if it is applicable.