485 still not a priority

It doesn't look like any more adjudicating officers will be forthcoming until at least April.

Makes you wonder how they intend to reduce the backlog from what will be well over 2 years in April 2004 to six months by the end of September 2004. Perhaps they are going to burn the applications again ?

Krishnakt is right. Do not confuse the "guest worker program" that Vicente fox proposed prior to 9/11 with the 485 cases. That guest worker program is politically charged with NAFTA for Bush and continued political gain for Vicente fox at the other end.

We, the 485s on this portal don't matter to nobody. These bastards will continue to pee on us.

Just keep you in the loop of AP and EAD, get the money and keep their job more secure for ever. I strongly suspect that terrorist alert is the main component in loosing the BCIS interest on finishing AOS and this issue is there for very long time. As I said in my another posting it is better to come to the reality and separate this AOS applications into three categories based on the country of origin. All of us don’t need to get suffered.

I think we should kidnap the the racist head and then demand speedy approvals......:(

U know words are cheap for BCIS...I do not believe a word of what these people say. I have been hearing these fascinating concocted stories since the time I applied.

PD 9-12-01.:mad::

Originally posted by glxy
Just keep you in the loop of AP and EAD, get the money and keep their job more secure for ever. I strongly suspect that terrorist alert is the main component in loosing the BCIS interest on finishing AOS and this issue is there for very long time. As I said in my another posting it is better to come to the reality and separate this AOS applications into three categories based on the country of origin. All of us don’t need to get suffered.

This has nothing to do with the security/terrorism. They just do not need us (permanent tech workers) when their own tech people are without work.

let's calculate it!

30,000,000 - population of CA
15,000,000 - those who work
1,500,000 - those who work in hitech (about college degree)
30,000 - pending AOS petitions at CSC (FY2002)
15,000 - primary (working) applicants = 1% of hitech working population.
Does it , really, matter?
Nope, it doesn't. Immigration hitech is no threat for american workers, just a necessary "spice" to make them not to sleep at work.