485 RFE with the message saying 660 days to process

junkit

Registered Users (C)
Here is the online message after replying to the 485-RFE.

RFE was about
1) Current employment letter.
2) Regarding my wife if she is working or not. It not then submit I-134(affidavit of support) I guess my wife's last name is not the same as mine that might be the reason.

Did anybody get this kind of Query.
Also does it really take this long to process the 485 these days.

Online Message says

On November 5, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Pls reply if anybody had/has similar exp like I do....

thanks

RFE on employment is relatively common (among the RFEs)

2) Regarding my wife if she is working or not. It not then submit I-134(affidavit of support) I guess my wife's last name is not the same as mine that might be the reason.
Did you not submit one along with I-485? I don't think last name has anything to do with it.

On November 5, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case.

Don't worry about the message. It is not 660 days more, just a standard message. I got my approval in less than 6 weeks after this message.

same msg

My RFE was response was received on Nov 9th. I do see same message like yours "660 days". What is the timeframe generally taking for approval?

wac0310xxxxx
RFE Send 09/20
RFE Respond on 11/03
RFE Received on 11/09

junkit said:
Here is the online message after replying to the 485-RFE.

RFE was about
1) Current employment letter.

Did anybody get this kind of Query.
Also does it really take this long to process the 485 these days.

Online Message says

Pls reply if anybody had/has similar exp like I do....

thanks
Junkit/HowLongWaiting,

Any update on your RFEs ?

RFE contents

Hi

I would like some idea on what is usual RFE content?

My details: 485: WAC03-XXX-XXXXX, EB2, Concurrent, PhD working in the same field and industry but different company now.

nd: Dec 2002, FP2: aUG 2004, LUD: 12/06/204, 01/11/05, 01/12/05, 01/14/04

MSG changed on the last LUD to RFE was mailed on Jan 13th, Iam trying to think ahead on what they need.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Where does RFE get mailed to?

Hi folks

Does the RFE get mailed to the lawyer or to the applicant or to both of them? I got an email saying RFE was mailed on Jan 14th, but havent received anything.

Thanks

beavis said:
Hi folks

Does the RFE get mailed to the lawyer or to the applicant or to both of them? I got an email saying RFE was mailed on Jan 14th, but havent received anything.

Thanks
RFE goes to attorney. For me, Email came on 18-DEC-2004, attorneys got it around 4th Jan 2005. They forwarded it to me.