485 RFE - "The document submitted did not include the required data" - Medicals(693)

csreddy9

Registered Users (C)
We did our medicals sometime in oct'03. Last week USCIS issued an RFE on medicals.I have faxed the RFE notice to the doctor and she said she did everything what is needed.

Then how do we know what "required data" USCIS is looking for ? I called USCIS and did not get an answer from them.

Guru's anybody got this kind of RFE message ? Pls suggest.

----CSR

Did USCIS sent back meidical forms along with RFE letter back to you in a sealed envelope that should be opened only by doctor? It should contain RED check marks where additional information is needed to be filled in by doctor.

VisaK

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately USCIS did not send any sealed envelop along with it.

Thanks,
CSR

Do you have an attorney? May be (s)he can call USCIS and find more details. From my experience USCIS gives better response to attorneys than to us. Case adjudicator might have forgotten to send sealed envelope with RFE and it should be handled carefully and timely. So I would suggest to ask for your attorney's help.

csreddy9 said:
We did our medicals sometime in oct'03. Last week USCIS issued an RFE on medicals.I have faxed the RFE notice to the doctor and she said she did everything what is needed.

Then how do we know what "required data" USCIS is looking for ? I called USCIS and did not get an answer from them.

Guru's anybody got this kind of RFE message ? Pls suggest.

----CSR

Did your Doctor fill the I-693 supplement?. If not that could be the issue.

misc_chic

What is 693 supplement ? what is the difference between 693 and 693 supplement ?

Thanks
CSR