485 Rfe Pd 2003

Bala..
You are better off posting this question in a separate thread. More chances someone will see it. Also, you might want to check NIW forums (I think its in I140 section) to get some more insights.

RFE Details

"To establish your nonimmigrant status,you must submit a copy of your Form I-94,Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure Record,issued to you upon your arrival to the United States.

If applicable,include copies of all I-797's issued by this service center granting extensions or changes of non immigrant status.

Please submit proog of your continuous employment authorization in the US from August 2001 till present.Such evidence may include copies of:

EAD
Form I 797 approval notices,showing you were granted status.
Copies of Form I-94, showing you were admitted to the US in an employemnt-authorized non immigrant status"

Till date my first I 94 says F1 statud and from then on its AOS.Will this be a
problem ?
PD: 08/2003
RD: 09/03/04
ND: 09/13/04

Is your 485 is EB2 or EB3? What is your chargeable country in 485?

Vish1348 said:
"To establish your nonimmigrant status,you must submit a copy of your Form I-94,Nonimmigrant Arrival/Departure Record,issued to you upon your arrival to the United States.

If applicable,include copies of all I-797's issued by this service center granting extensions or changes of non immigrant status.

Please submit proog of your continuous employment authorization in the US from August 2001 till present.Such evidence may include copies of:

EAD
Form I 797 approval notices,showing you were granted status.
Copies of Form I-94, showing you were admitted to the US in an employemnt-authorized non immigrant status"

Till date my first I 94 says F1 statud and from then on its AOS.Will this be a
problem ?
PD: 08/2003
RD: 09/03/04
ND: 09/13/04

I 485 RFE for passport photographs

Hi,

My self (Primary Applicant) and my wife both of us got RFE for I 485 to submit 2 passport size photographs.I am not heard any RFE for I 485 for passport photographs.

Any one heard about this kind of query?I appreciate you reponse.

My PD is July 2003.

Thanks

Hello Bala,

I received a similar RFE on my wife's I-485 and as she had a Brith Certificate, I sent CIS a copy of the same. However, looking at your RFE, it seems you need to obtain a non-availability of Birth Certificate from the local municipality and two affidavits from relatives on the Birth Certificate. Please search the threads for non-availability of Birth Certificate and hope this helps.

Thanks

Mahesh

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife got an RFE for her post dated BC. We sent 6 affidavits (2 from here, 4 from India notorized on bond paper). Also, included a court document authorizing issual of new BC. She got her GC just two weeks after receipt of RFE.

Schedule A - I-140/I-485 ND - 09/20/2005
EAD AD - 10/20/2005
FP - 03/14/2006
I-485 AD - 06/26/2006 (for primary applicant)
I-485 AD ??? (secondary applicant stuck in name check)

Last edited by a moderator: