485 Rfe Pd 2003

GeorgeMichael

Registered Users (C)
All people with PD in 2003 and with 140 approved who got recent RFE please post ur details here.

Also post details of ur RFE and if you used AC21.
This will help us track what kind of RFE's are being sent

485 RFE for EB3 India 2003 PD

I recently received RFE for primary & dependents reg. medicals. Doctor's signature was missing on all the forms. I recenty took advantage of AC21 and changed jobs but did not send in AC21 docs yet. Attorney thinks it's better to file the AC21 docs.

sra123 said:
I recently received RFE for primary & dependents reg. medicals. Doctor's signature was missing on all the forms. I recenty took advantage of AC21 and changed jobs but did not send in AC21 docs yet. Attorney thinks it's better to file the AC21 docs.

What is the validity for the Medicals? 1yr or 18 months?

Got RFE

Biometrics on May 23 and RFE on May 27.

The last time I took the Biometrics .. there was an LUD on my 485 application.
But this time there was none..

Does it imply that they did not get the Biometrics report ... :confused:

Hope I get an easy one.

Thanks
Billtoo

Last edited by a moderator:
sra123 said:

AC 21 is just an application which states that you have moved to similar job.

Will protect you .. incase your GC employer can/will withdraw your applications and if your GC employer is unwilling to answer any Queries by USCIS.

Pls Answer Ginnu / UnitedNations : Eb3 RFE on 485, too many questions

Guys,
My RFE Details:

You must submit a currently dated letter from your intended permanent employer, describing your present job duties and position in the organization, your proffered position (if different from your current one), the date you began employment and the offered salary or wage.
This letter should be in the original and signed by an executive or officer of the organization who is authorized to make or confirm an offer of pennanent employment. The letter must also indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment-based visapetition (or labor certification) continue to exist.

Submit two written statements, sworn to or affirmed by at least two persons who were living at the time and who have personal knowledge of the events you are trying to prove, for example, the date and place of birth, marriage
or death. The persons making the statements (affidavits) may be your relatives and need not be citizens of the United States. However, affidavits written by you or the beneficiary(ies) are not acceptable.

Each affidavit should contain the following information regarding the persons making the affidavit; his/her full name and address; his/her date and place of birth; his/her relationship to you, if any; full information concerning the
event; and complete details concerning how heishe acquired knowledge of the event.

These affidavits should address the facts concerning your birth and parentage.

Spouse RFE Details:

Submit evidence to demonstrate that your present marriage is bona fide. This evidence may be in the form of birth certificates for comnon children. documentary evidence of joint residence and or ownership of property,
joint come tax returns, joint financial accounts, spousal insurance coverage and other such documentation.

Proof of status till date.

When I was on H1 , got married to student (F1), then transferred her status to H4.This transition was smooth.

Filed 140 , got approved and then filed 485 jointly with all required documentation.
She started working on EAD and later I changed my employer (as 140 approved + > 180 days of 485 filing.) and started working on EAD.
Now both of us are AOS adjustees.

Please let me know how complicated is this RFE.Did anyone receive this kind of RFE?

Ginnu / UnitedNations , please if you see this RFE details, could you please advise me with your expertise?

Advise needed from experts

I got the below RFE:

Submit a list describing your employment history since your last lawful admission to the US. This list shall include the name and location of each employer, the job title and duties, the educational/training requirements the dates you held each position and the salary wage paid.

The list should be supported by the documentary evidence which establishes your employment history. Such evidence may include but is not limited to clear copies of IRS for W2 wage and tax statements. Pay stubs, cancelled checks (both sides). Complete copies of properly filed federal individual income tax returns (IRS form 1040) or any other documentation which confirms your employment history. This evidence should include your current and prospective permanent employer and all previous employers since your last lawful admission.

Additionally, you must submit a currently dated letter from your intended permanent employer, describing your present job duties and position in the organization your proffered position (if different from your current one)., the date you began employment and the offered salary or wage. This letter should be in the original and signed by an executive or officer of the organization who is authorized to make or confirm an offer of permanent employment. The letter should indicate whether the terms and conditions of your employment based visa petition continue to exist.

and medicals for me and my wife (which I didn't done previously).

tipsyclub : I too got the similar RFE and expecting some help from experts

Appreciate all your help and advice

GCPAPA said:
I got the below RFE:

Submit a list describing your employment history since your last lawful admission to the US.

Could you post more info on your immigration situation? When did you enter the US? In what status? What was your last non-immigrant status before you filed I-485? Why do you think they ask about your COMPLETE employment history in the US? Did you include your employment history in form G-325A?

My spouse got an RFE asking to show proof that our marriage is still bonafide. Submit evidence to demonstrate that your present marriage is bona fide. This evidence may be in the form of birth certificates for comnon children. documentary evidence of joint residence and or ownership of property,
joint come tax returns, joint financial accounts, spousal insurance coverage and other such documentation.
Sent all documents,
My question is - Is my case also processed or just my spouse
PD jun 2003

485 Rfe

My PD is March 2003, 140 approved in March 2004. I got RFE about birth certificate. I did not have original birth certificate, they did not accept the copy. Attorney advised me to get a affidavit.

I-485 RFE(Employment history in US & properly completed G-325A)

Hi All,
Coming back to this forum after a long gap!
Finally got RFE on my I-485.
I-485 RFE(Employment history in US & properly completed G-325A).

My case history:
PD:NOV 16TH'2001 EB-3
I-140 :JAN 2002 APPROVED
MAR'2005 (Revoked by SPONSOR employer,since changed employer,using AC-21)
I-485: March 14th'2003
CURRENT: 4TH EAD
NOID JUNE'2005
MTR AUG'2005
CASE REOPENED SEPT'2005
RFE ISSUED JUNE 23RD'2006
spouse got latest 3rd FP notice,but I did not(primary),

QUESTION
SO WHAT ALL SHOULD I submit as evidence for employment history?Changed 4 employers,I might be missing some pay-stubs for alst 9 years.Will W2,and emplyment letters help?

thanks,
Abhi

Hello,

I just received an rfe on my I-485 for supplement to Form I-693 (medical exam). My question is: Is this the only rfe or can USCIS issue multiple RFEs for the same I-485 application ?

Thanks.

EB3 (non-retro)
PD: 2/2002
I140 AD: 6/2005
I485 AD ?

I got an RFE notification too through USCIS case status online email. But i don't know what could be the reason. I will update on the information as soon as i get the postal mail. No RFE for my spouse though.

Does this RFEs mean any delay in processing 485? I'm nervous.

paapu82 said:
I got an RFE notification too through USCIS case status online email. But i don't know what could be the reason. I will update on the information as soon as i get the postal mail. No RFE for my spouse though.

Does this RFEs mean any delay in processing 485? I'm nervous.
me too. Haven't got it yet and it will of course delay 485 as long as you haven't sent in the reply. RFE is however better than no news at all. At least they are looking at our files.

RFE meds

Can some one tell me.. if in the RFE for yor medicals you r asked to do only some tests but the doctor does additional tests like physical etc.. which are not asked for in the RFE in the I-693 form.. Will that affect the RFE and approval...

RFE I-485 need help

I received RFE for I-485 for me, wife.
The RFE states as follows:
1. Submit documentary evidence which establishes that you continue to be engaged in the occuaptin that is the basis of your NIW. Such evidence my include , but is not llimited to a currently dated letter from your present employer, copies of recent and or ongoing research publicatins or research; copies of recent awards. grants or fellowships or other documentations confirming that you intend to carry out the terms and conditions of the underlying form I-140 immigration petition visa.

RFE I-485 need help

I received RFE for I-485 for me and my wife.

The RFE states as follows:

1. Submit documentary evidence which establishes that you continue to be engaged in the occupation that is the basis of your NIW. Such evidence my include , but is not limited to a currently dated letter from your present employer, copies of recent and or ongoing research publications or research; copies of recent awards. Grants or fellowships or other documentations confirming that you intend to carry out the terms and conditions of the underlying form I-140 immigration petition visa.

2. The birth documents which you submitted were registered in 2003. Late registration documents are unacceptable for immigration purpose. Submit secondary evidence to demonstrate your birth and parentage. Secondary evidence will be evaluated for authenticity and creditability and may take the form of historical evidence issued at the time of the documented event. Such evidence may include, but is not limited to medical records, school records and religious documents. Two affidative may also be accepted, provided that are sworn to by persons who were alive at the time and have personal knowledge of the event to which they attest.

I am working for small company where we concentrate on catalog chemicals and hence do not publications, grants/fellowship. We do work on bringing new chemicals to the catalog and so we do some research but not like to academic or pharmaceutical research.

How such I frame the letter especially employers letters.
Please advice how I should frame the Birth documents.

Your advice and suggestion on these RFE will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

SemtGC
NIW/India