485 rejected .. No reason specified. Please help

msdn2006

Registered Users (C)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

My 485 is rejected by vsc. got a I 797 Notice today.
There is no reason specified.
I can think of only two reasons.
1. Lawyer sent before one day of the retrogression day.
2. Checks are payable to USCIS

at the bottom.
There was a note in the i 797 that INS is reorganised into three departments, in future make payements to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Question:
Do I have to open MTR for refiling with new checks. Is this denial or rejection. I do not know how to interpret that.
or
should i send the packages again... Please help

Any help is appreciated.

msdn2006 said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

My 485 is rejected by vsc. got a I 797 Notice today.
There is no reason specified.
I can think of only two reasons.
1. Lawyer sent before one day of the retrogression day.
2. Checks are payable to USCIS

at the bottom.
There was a note in the i 797 that INS is reorganised into three departments, in future make payements to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Question:
Do I have to open MTR for refiling with new checks. Is this denial or rejection. I do not know how to interpret that.
or
should i send the packages again... Please help

Any help is appreciated.

if you are Receipt Date printed on the notice, then I think you are fine. consult attorney.

I don't have Receipt Dat printed on the Notice. It is stamped on the application. I only have Notice Date.

They didn't accept your application as the fee's was address to wrong name. So now you will need to refile the application with proper payable name on the checks!
msdn2006 said:
I don't have Receipt Dat printed on the Notice. It is
stamped on the application. I only have Notice Date.

Do I have to reprint the application and then send

Thanks need help.

Do I have to reprint the application and then sent, or
I can send the returned application it self. there they have received stamp and written some number like VTxxxx on each 485, 765 and 131 applications.