485 processing time

thebacan

Hello everyone in this forum
as I can see there is inportant info. Here that you guys post
that's the way I would like to ask you guys about my situation
I sent my package to adjust the estatus on April 8 they received april 12 finger print on may 8 since that day not update last updated on may 7 it says we updated your name to register permanent estatus so do you guys know how long the process will take about I appreciate any answers

Hi I submitted my I-485 on Jun 1 and June 30 will be my biometrics. The normal processing time is 4 months from the date of acceptance. You are still within the normal processing time.
Keep me posted if you get your decision soon. Good luck!

Hi I submitted my I-485 on Jun 1 and June 30 will be my biometrics. The normal processing time is 4 months from the date of acceptance. You are still within the normal processing time.
Keep me posted if you get your decision soon. Good luck!
Hi
I hope all you say is true because I heard that texas cervice center is overload on application and mine is in there
im an derivative asylee are you an asylee too ??? Good bless you and GOOD LUCK

Yes asylee. In fact my application is at Nebraska. I just checked Texas is 6 month processing time as of now. December 2, 2014.

Hi all,
I also sublitted my I-485 last moth as a derivative asylee and it will be prcessed in Nebraska.

Hello oakkas
so you mean you submitted you package on June ????
Have you checked you status Online ????
My las updated is from may 7 it says
Name was updated relating to your 485 application something like that
and whats on your update ?????
my case is in Texas because my receipt number starts with src
if I count from April 112 when they rwcived my case has been 3 months as now
Let me know if you have updates your lucky cause your application is in Nebraska I heard is moving well
And texas is with a long delays
good bless you

Mine been pending since 10 months. I had info pass appointment and they told me it will take about one year. TSC is handling my application.

Mine is still waiting and the last time I checked they are still processing application by May and mine is on June.

Hi all, anyone experienced interview ref.I485 application based on asylum?

My friend was has a scgeduled one in 2 weeks. He was granted asylum a year ago.

Hi i submitted my i485 a few days ago (jan 2016). the current processing time frame is 4 months according to the official website. is this accurate? any known delays?