485 processing date changed to June 4th, 2002

Just an eyewash

It is obvious, this is just farce, an eyewash.
They think they can fool everyone all the time. How long guys?

There are so many waiting ....

I-485 Approval?

Hi,

I just looked immigrationwatch.com and saw that there is a list of the "Recent Approvals " for I-485 cases (Vermont center), it showed that a case with case number of "EAC022875****" was approved on 07/08/2004.

This case number match with the first 9 numbers of my I-485 application, but I have not received any notice from INS nor did the on line status check of my case on USCIS.gov site has been updated.

Can I still assume my application has been approved?

I would appreciate very much for any of your input.
JC

ping07192002 said:
Hi,

I just looked immigrationwatch.com and saw that there is a list of the "Recent Approvals " for I-485 cases (Vermont center), it showed that a case with case number of "EAC022875****" was approved on 07/08/2004.

This case number match with the first 9 numbers of my I-485 application, but I have not received any notice from INS nor did the on line status check of my case on USCIS.gov site has been updated.

Can I still assume my application has been approved?

I would appreciate very much for any of your input.
JC

As far as I know, the website you mentioned does not post "official" statistics. Unless you receive an approval notice from USCIS either in snail-mail or e-mail -- or even on their web site, for that matter -- your case has probably not been approved. (Sorry to burst your bubble).

As for a case with an EAD # very close to yours having been posted as approved: it doesn't guarantee any thing. Lately, there have been a lot of indications, that USCIS is not provessing cases in the order received. This in itself is a raging hot subject for many posts this portal in various forums. Because of this random processing, it is also very hard to even predict an adjudication timeline.