485 processed for Dec.2001

Either RFE or without one. The BCIS website is Just showing FP sent even though our FP has been taken May 2002

Sathyaak...

Never mind the BCIS site posting. If you are tracking this forum, one person has received the approval notice, but the site still says that his RFE has been received and is being worked on!

In fact it has been a year since I gave my FPs, but the site still posts that FP notice sent on ...blah blah...

Hang in there. Hopefully something will happen. My case is also a Dec. 2001 case (a few days after yours)!

Nothing has happened, though - will be sending second renewal for EAD and AP.

StillWaiting...

dec nd

Hi My nd is also dec 18 2001, online still says in May FP notice sent blah blah blha

No news yet.

cheers

Lets keep this thread going, anytime now the lucky ones should hear something??

My details:

I485
RD: 12/18/01
ND: 12/26/01
FP: 4/19/02

I765/AP
RD 12/4/02
AD 5/24/03 (I765 only)

It's been 14 months since the 1st fingerprinting. The chances of my case being approved before the 15 month expiration is virtually zero judging from rupnet postings. I plan on sending them a letter and calling to schedule a 2nd FP appointment. Has anyone had any luck doing this?

rgds,
sadiq

Dec RD folks, please read my posting subject " Apoke to IIO - 6/18" - it should answer your question about calling them...

RFE

485 RD 12/6/01

--Website says RFE, but received fingerprint notice, since expired after 15 months.

vp_us2000 ,

Could you please kindly post more information. ND, FP date, when the website message changed to RFE, EB category etc. This information would be very helpful for us, rest of the DEC RD crowd.

cmr

Sorry for not being clear/descriptive

Filed in EB3
RD 12/6/01
ND 12/8/01
FP 02/XX/02 (Don't remember the exact date)
EAD 01/XX/02
AP 01/XX/02
Second EAD 12/XX/02
RFE 06/09/03
re-FP scheduled 07/03

Oh..found out that not only fingerprints, but...

Medicals Supplements, Employement Letter, proof of status and EAD since I filed Labor.

Did you receive all this as part of 485 rfe or the finger print redo notice? Are you saying NSC is asking you to do your medicals again?
Sorry for sounding so confused, but did you actually receive the rfe leter for your 485 or do you only see it on the website? If you din't where did you find out this information from?

I received finger print request at my home address. RFE was received at my lawyer's office. I haven't received actual letter from my lawyer yet, just brief email, but lawyer asked me to make an appt. with the doctor who did my medicals.

Sadiq...

Dont give up just yet. I personally know a friend from Bangladesh who had only two weeks before his fingerprints were going to expire and his case was approved.

I have heard, and don't quote me, that imminent expiration of fingerprints sometimes invoke expedited approval of the case.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Guys, I think it is INS who should be worried about expiration of finger prints, not us! So don't worry about it, they will schedule another FP appointment if they want.