485 problem

Hey LastMinute.

Hey LastMinute.

Thanks for your posting. I am sending email to my attorney saying to submit the same format that my employer gave me. Attorney wants a confirmation that it is me who is not willing to change the format as per them, indirectly, would responsible for the consequences, if there are problems in 485 approvals.

Thanks

curiousGeorge said:
I think fcapristan is correct. They stopped giving name check status over the phone about 8 months ago. The date they gave you is how long it take them to tell you what the status is of your name check, not how long it takes to get the name check actually done. If you call the number you will just get a status of your name check status request that you made by email, not the actual name check status.

Bottom line....you need to send an email to actually find out the status of your name check.

curiousGeorge is right .I just called in today .Those contact numbers are just uselss nobody is going to tell you anything over the phone .Even the voice mail message at the public voiceline inqury line has changed .They told me that the only way your are going to know about your case status regarding name check will be via e-mail and right now they are working on Nov 1st 2004 e-mails.

panzer93 said:
First of all, this is my first post and I am glad to have found a community with similar concerns and problems as myself-- if only for emotional support.
My I-485 has been pending at TSC since 11/16/2000. Just wondering, has anyone else had their cases pending THAT LONG? I am beginning to suspect that the CIS has shitlisted my case indefinitely and I will never get it approved.
I hate to be consumed by this defeatist attitude, but I don't know what to do anymore. I just got off the phone with my senator and the essense of his reply was "sucks to be you, keep waiting."
Anyone have any sort of encouragement? This is very depressing... :(

I bet u will get approved in next 15 days