485 Petition

I am in touch with Mr. Khanna’s office about this. Last week I got a reply asking me to contact them this week. I contacted them today and they told me that they are going to talk about today or tomorrow and that I contact them on Friday. I am assuming that they will talk to and see what action needs to be taken. I will give an update as soon as I hear something back.

thanx

Thanx guys for a nice effort. Nobody knows of any success, but we have to keep trying.

Tru,

Thanks for your efforts in pushing this petition through Mr. Khanna's office. Hopefully, it will wake up TSC and we will soon see lot of approvals.

As you might remember we signed a similar petition last year regarding the fingerprinting delays. Most of us have received our FP notices since then, so I am optimistic about this one too.

sg_rg2

appreciate

Tru, sincerely appreciate your consistent efforts and time to get this petition moving.
BTW i signed the petition on behalf of me and my wife.
Let hope our voices will be heard.

Reply from Mr. Khanna's office

Here is the reply I got from Mr. Khanna’s office
We are preparing the package to send the petitions to the director of each service center, as well as the director of BCIS. It should go out sometime early next week.

Mr. Khanna and other folks in his office has helped us so far in getting the petition on line and taking the effort to send it to other folks. They deserve a Thank you note from us.

Here is the email address to send your Thank you note. rskhanna@immigration.com.
On the subject: Mention “Thank you for helping us on the I-485 TSC petition” so that it gets routed appropriately.
It will take two minutes of your time.
I am sure the folks at his office will appreciate it.

Sample message

If you are too lazy to send the thank you note.. Here is a sample message

I am so pleased to see you to stand up to service center to correct the mistakes been happening at Texas Service Center. I wish you to continue the service for the community. You make so many lives get their rights promptly. I really wish you success and i will use your firm for my future immigration service.

They would have send the petitions this week. Hopefully BCIS will respond back next week (considering the way TSC operates, this is too much to ask in such a short time. Khann’s office folks also mentioned that they will post the results in this forum. ). I will ping Mr. Khanna’s office next week. In case they get replies earlier we should see the replies in this forum.