485 pending service consideration

chinpingpang

Registered Users (C)
Hi

Had contacted USCIS for enquiring about my 485 case status as my 485 PD is current since long time and my my 485 filling date is in July 03.
Customer Rep has told me that They are initiating an enquiry and if I haven't heard any response about my request, I can Call after 30 days.

recently I got a letter from Uscis with mesg: In response to your request... your application is pending service center consideration and If nothing has changed or did't get any response 30 days from this date. Contact national customer service........

In the bottom they just mentioned about AR11 if any addres chng.......
I think that is standard note, As i did not change my address right from starting

What does the above mean. Mine is an Non concurrent EB3 with 140 approved in around 2003 march.

Thanks
Chinpingpang

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a general statement printed at the bottom of the letter. Incase the recipient of the letter has a change of address then by law the change has to be notified to the concerned agencies using the AR11 form.

I too had got the same letter

Mine is EB3 Concurrent and ND of Apr 2003. When I initiated the enquired got the Pending Service Consideration letter. Only diff. I see was that the letter said that if I don't hear within 60 days then to call the 1800 #. Your letter says to wait 30 days...

Hi Winny1971 and..,

When will our Pending 485 get approved. We know that, our applications are pending service consideration. Are they going to pick up our cases and look into it or is it just a message.

Thanks,
Chinpingpang

Last edited by a moderator: