485 pending, just quit job, please help, urgent!!!

NYvs

Registered Users (C)
Hello, I’m H1B till 12/2006 and I applied EAD, but haven’t use it, my husband is primary applicant for 485, holding H1B, he hasn’t applied EAD yet, 140 approved.

I just quit my job this month, do I need to change my status to H4? Or I don’t need to do anything, because we both 485 pending?

BTW, although this question is not belong to 485, I live in CT and I don’t have health insurance since I quit, COBRA is too far (I also moved from NY to CT to be with him), but husband company in CT need $600 for spouse, do you know which health insurance company is not bad and reasonable???

Thank you very much, please help me, I really don’t know what to do now… :( :( :( Please...

NYvs said:
Hello, I’m H1B till 12/2006 and I applied EAD, but haven’t use it, my husband is primary applicant for 485, holding H1B, he hasn’t applied EAD yet, 140 approved.

I just quit my job this month, do I need to change my status to H4? Or I don’t need to do anything, because we both 485 pending?

BTW, although this question is not belong to 485, I live in CT and I don’t have health insurance since I quit, COBRA is too far (I also moved from NY to CT to be with him), but husband company in CT need $600 for spouse, do you know which health insurance company is not bad and reasonable???

Thank you very much, please help me, I really don’t know what to do now… :( :( :( Please...

I don't think you need to apply for H4 status. Your current status is "pending AOS status".