485 LUD on 09/13/07 with message changed

itraaz

Registered Users (C)
Just now I noted a LUD on my 485 with message saying Document Mailed to Applicant on Sept 12,2007.

I had called up NSC on 23rd July and they had opened a SR, could it be the response to SR that they have mailed .Any guesses. Last time in Feb 07 when I never got a LUD or message change . Not sure what is going on. Can it be new FP.My PD is Aug 2001 and ND is June 2006

Thanks
itraaz

With that kind of a PD, it looks like it could probably be an approval notice. Unless you were expecting an RFE for an incomplete medical, or you changed address or job recently.

It should be response to SR, I got exactly the same

I had a LUD on my 485 with message saying Document Mailed to Applicant on Sept 12,2007.
I had called up NSC on 23rd July and they had opened a SR, but the response never received.

I have changed address, received address change confirm from USCIS. I did some search, 99% of "document mailed to applicant" are caused by returned mail.

did you change your address?

Just now I noted a LUD on my 485 with message saying Document Mailed to Applicant on Sept 12,2007.

I had called up NSC on 23rd July and they had opened a SR, could it be the response to SR that they have mailed .Any guesses. Last time in Feb 07 when I never got a LUD or message change . Not sure what is going on. Can it be new FP.My PD is Aug 2001 and ND is June 2006

Thanks
itraaz

thanks for the respones

I changed my address around June 25th,07 online and on July 23nd I received the mail confirming that they(USCIS) have updated the address.I noted a LUD on 485 on July 22nd and when I called up I was connected to Customer Service who they opened an Service request. After seeing a few LUD's on AP,140's etc I called up again on , July 27th and taked to TSC IO. She said name check pending at that time.Luckily I figured out they had not updated my wife's address which is what they did then. Aug 13 we got letter for USCIS for my wife's address change confirmation .Also there were a few conective LUDS on her 485. I am/was expecting reponse to SR as it around 45-50 days but what surprises me is the message change "Document mailed" accompanying the LUD.

As an aside I had gotten response from FBI in early July that my name check was received in 2006 June and it in process.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks
itraaz

Document Mailed to applicant

Can anyone advice what this means ? My 485 has been pending since Aug 2005 and my status also changed on Sep 11 from pending to Document mailed to applicant. Does it mean the case got approved or something else. I have already done FP 2 times, and my address has not changed. I have been checking my mail daily and till today saturday i do not see anything in mail. what could this be ? i m goping nuts, anyone, please advice if they got in similar position. thanks

My document received

I received the the document that was mailed to me by USCIS on Sept 12.

It turned out to be the response to the SR I had raised in July over telephone with NSC rep.

It does not say anything about security check but it says about additional review.I have been among to unlucky ones to have been stuck in the name check.I had written to FL in May and had gotten reply from FBI in July that my NC is in process. Either USCIS is now trying to withhold the information now or my name check may really be finalized. I will call up TSC sometime this week or do an Infopass.But can say how helpful that will be. This is what the letter

The status of SR is:

"
Based on your request we resaerched the status of this case.We are actively processsing this case.However we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time.If you do not receive a descion or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter,please call customer service at teh number provided below."

They have also enclosed a return service requested postage pre-paid envelop.So nice of them.

Thanks
itraaz