Dec15'03 - 485 LUD Changed Continously for 2 days but no change in 140

Hi Guys,

RD for 140/485 is 12/15/03.
After i gave the fingureprinting sometime in Aug, they updated the message :

Current Status:

On August 30, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485
Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received,
and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further
action is needed, or when a decision is made.

On 01/12 LUD changed and the message is :
Current Status:

On August 25, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

Again today they changed the LUD to 01/13 and the message is same.

If you notice previous LUD message it says ...received and processing has resumed. If you see the latest LUD message it says ..pending review.

There is no change in 140 LUD...i have'nt applied for any renewal of EAD/AP or change in address.

Whats going on ....gurus pls respond.

Last edited by a moderator:
ND/RD of 140,485 12/02/03

485 LUD changed recently twice 01/07 and 01/11 (for 3 of us).
140 no LUD change.
No message chagned
Good luck,
R

My LUD on both my 104 and 485 changed twice. I asked my friend who works for the USCIS line and she looked into my cases. She said that everything looks normal and that it looks like some internal processing was done on both forms that did not produce any kind of outcome on the application. She said that this is normal and to not read much into it. She added that whenever the NSC does anything to any of your applications, they are required to change the Last Updated Date.

May be you both applied for second EAD and that may be causing LUD changes...

I didn't. The only thing I could think of may be my FP results, even though my status text never changed, and I'm not sure how that could have affected my 140.

Guys,

I am very new to the board. What are the ways can I check status like
1. Phone (please write me the phone #)
2. Online : I have entered the receipt #s in www.uscis.gov website for emails
3. Any other way

Thanks,

Salani

I485/I140/EAD/765 RD 12/08/04; ND 12/09/04
FP1 01/12/05

Hi Hell_with_gc, what are your receipt dates ? eb2 or eb3 ?
If you notice my messages, 5 months back for 485 they said, FP received and process was resumed on the case. But yesterday the msg changed to FP received and pending review. This does;nt make any sense.

Hi csReddy,
140/I485 recieved date 01/13/2004.

My FP message remains the same " processing has resumed on your case". I will let you know if there are any more changes. As everyone is getting this LUD changes I dont think they are processing our applications.

hi, My lud on 485 (EB2) changed yesterday, but the message is same. We ahve applied for 3 of us(me, my wife and son). But the LUD changed for two of us only. My Son's 485 LUD hasn't changed . Also the 140 LUD didn't changed. What does it mean? Do you think they have a RFE?

Hi Jay,
When did u apply for 485? and when were your FPs done? LUD could be because of the update on FP results. I assume your son may be less than 14 years old and didn't go for FP. In that case there won't be any LUD change for him.

I do not see any changes for my EB3

Atleast they are changing LUD in your case means it is in their hands and they are looking at your case. I am from Dec 2003 list.
I do not know if they threw my files in trash. My and Sopuce's 485 shows
On May 28, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review. and my 140 shows Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete

I got EDA renewal in mid december.

mydearcard