485 Lastupdate Date Tracker

TexasRoadHouse

Registered Users (C)
Considering more and more people getting into the category of "file being touched", should we have this thread to track the lastupdate date and when the person actually getting approved/RFE'd?

For those who are not aware of this, here is the 101 worth my 2 cents.
When you register with USCIS website as a customer/representative, you can add all your related SRC #s (be it EAD, 485, AP or anyother application pending with them) to a portfolio and track them.
One of the filed in the portfolio is lastupdate. Off-late we have seen some of the 2002 filers lastupdate date been changed.
The disclaimer from USCIS website is as follows :

* Note on "Last Updated" date:
Your case may have a new "Last Updated" date and you may receive an Email Notification of your case being updated, without the status of the case changing. This is due to internal USCIS processing being performed on your Case. This will be reflected in the "Last Updated" date, but may not result in a different status message.

Given this, we think that some of our files are already under process and hopefully we will receive a good news from TCS very soon. :cool:

so lets try and track the new trend in TSC.

To being with here are my details.

RD/ND 02/02
FP 06/02, (spouse) 05/03
my lastupdate date 05/05/04
spouse unchanged (02/02).
Status not changed

Please provide your details in this format (pls suggest if there is any better format too).

Please keet this to ONLY 485

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is mine:
I-485 ND: 05/01/2002
FP: 04/13/2003
Last update: no change
But my I-129 (renew my current L-1A) was touched today but no email received.

Huhu03

Here is my info:

ND 03/11/02
FP 04/26/03
Last Updated: 05/10/2004

For both me and my wife

lets keep it 485 and recent changes only.

Lets maintain this thread only for 485 filings and track only recent changes please, to do some quality data mining.

kosta123 said:
RD:03/02
FP:O4/03
LAST UPDATE:05/05/2004
My whife s Change also

kosta123, i had your Rd as Apr 01 in members sheet ? based on your this message it is incorrect, right?

Can someone make this a permanent thread?
We could track how long it takes to get approved from the time they touch the file.

TexasRoadHouse,

Thanx for your efforts. I agree that it's a GOOD idea to track LUDs.

However, it is equally important to indicate whether there was a change of status or NOT....And if so, what change...

Because NOT all LUDs are created equal ;)

Don't you think so? :D

I Got RFE

To day my online status changed and they are asking for RFE.I will give more info when i get the letter.

RD/03/02
FP:04/03
Last Update:05/05/04
RFE:05/12/04

kosta123,

GOOD news. TSC is currently approving around your FP date...

Please keep us posted...

Good!

Kosta123,

Good so it took exactly a week for them to act on something after LUD changed. Please keep us posted and hope your RFE is not complicated. Did you LUD changed when the status changed? If yes what is your new LUD? Did you receive a mail?

My LUD is same as your, mine has not changed. Hopefully my LUD may also change.

pa55, if you are reading this, you had recorded that your LUD was 04/28. Do you have any update?

nfn, good point I will edit my earlier message and add them too. I did not get a change of status so far.

Where is the last update date? When I go through the online status check on the website, I get the same standard message.

2nd FP

Update from my side : I got my Fingerprint notice in yesterday's mail - my second FP. Hopefully, if I get that done I should get approved. Hope they dont send any RFEs later.

any updates pa55, mike05, kosta123?

Is this last update info on the portfolio significant ? Is it updated when officer is assigned, does name check or something ?

My case is not touched since FP 4/03. Any MAr. 02 guys whose last update not changed since FP ?

1. Are there people who have been approved with the last update not changed since FP done or case received ? Please post thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
the last update thing may mean nothing but puting your file in different places or pulling your I-140 and I-485 together--just my guess---because my I-485 was filed in late January 2004, three weeks after NIW I-140 was filed. I-140 was approved really fast and the account shows that my I-485 was last updated 03/23/04. I believe that they might have just put my I-140 and I-485 files together for processing way into the future. What do you guys think?

Thanks TexasRoadHouse

MY RD : 4/23/2002
My ND : 4/24/2002
FP : Dec 2002
2nd FP : ?????? Dont know
Case updated : 5/7/2004

So atleast my file is not lost........

Thanks for your info