485 JIT suggests Jan 16, 2004

desi145

Registered Users (C)
BCIS just published another JIT, with big jump, 485 dates moved to Jan 16, 2004.
One more reason to fax an inquiry for me..

485RD-Dec 2003

When I was a kid Growing up IN new delhi, Evereytime my mom would yell and scream for me to clean my closet, I would put some clothes in laundry, some of them were old so were given away.some of them to the lady who would iron them and the rest which were very few by the way would be lined up nicely in the cupboard.
This would let me off till the next time my mother would scream.

The point of the story is that CSC has transfered most of the cases to the local offices.....some have been sent RFE s some Fp notices and some of them have been approved. Hence all cases have technically been worked upon till January 2004.
Well how many approvals do we see...very few.
Even those transfered cases ( like mine for eg)which have been interviewed are waiting for god knows what to be approved.....
JIT is just Manipulation of the Statistics.....!!!!!!!

This is frustrating...I am sure BCIS folks are already in holiday mood, I don't expect "real approval" movement until Jan 2005. We may see JIT being updated regularly though.

wouldnt it be nice if the priority date exceeds the current date and becomes a future date ?! :) whom are they trying to impress ?

God only knows what is wrong with USCIS...

Since the last JIT, not many approvals were seen, atleast in this forum. Then, how come they moved JIT by almost two months now?

in fact more RFE introduced

Apollo_13 said:
God only knows what is wrong with USCIS...

Since the last JIT, not many approvals were seen, atleast in this forum. Then, how come they moved JIT by almost two months now?
by scanned result, they did processed something by 2:1 RFE:Approval rate.
So, JIT is somehow correct for processing date, not for approval date.

IWantFree said:
by scanned result, they did processed something by 2:1 RFE:Approval rate.
So, JIT is somehow correct for processing date, not for approval date.

Thats true. JIT is only for PROCESSED dates, not the approval dates! That date roughly indicates that as of the date on which the JIT is announced (for ex yesterday), i think 15% (or was it 25% ??) of the cases with RD of Jan 16th 2004 have been processed. Now, go figure!!

linuxrox said:
Thats true. JIT is only for PROCESSED dates, not the approval dates! That date roughly indicates that as of the date on which the JIT is announced (for ex yesterday), i think 15% (or was it 25% ??) of the cases with RD of Jan 16th 2004 have been processed. Now, go figure!!
Hmmm ... just 15 or 25% -- that's too low for sure !!
Now I know why we all think JIT means squat :)

I think sending out a FP notice probably qualifies as "processing" ... whatever :rolleyes:

sending out FP notice is a real processing, but just move file from one shelf to another also qualifies

Lets take action, participate in Backlog reduction for cases pending before JIT

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=150217

immigartionportal.org started its next campain to take on backlogs reduction.
This time the target is to bring notice to Congress Persons about the plight of our fellow members whose RD/NDs are well below JIT date but yet to be approved.

So all those whose RD/ND dates are below JIT date please sign up at the above thread. We are looking for atleast 50 people from each Service center.

Lets make our voice heard.

Desi145, Al_AoS, Desi_Boston, Apollo_13...

Do not feel hopeless; USCIS is most certainly working - as evident from my (latest) approval! I'm sure your approvals are just around the corner!

--------------------------------------------------
PD July 03, '02
CSC/EB-2
I-140 RD: Jan. 20, '04
I-485/I-765/I-131 RD June 15, '04
I-765/I-131 AD July 15, '04
FP: July 22, '04
FP Results Rec'd. July 27, '04
I-140 AD: Oct. 25, '04
I-140 LUD: Oct. 26, '04
I-485 LUD: Oct. 27, '04, Nov. 11, '04
I-485 AD: Nov. 12, '04