485 issues in Vermont Service Center

svagwala

Registered Users (C)
Called VSC and talked to IIO, IIO stated that they are currently working on Feb. 99 cases and he said my case will take a max of 2-4 months and asked to call them back if I don\'t hear anything in next two months. BTW my RD is 03/02/99 and ND is 03/17/99. Seems like they are progressing at good rate and one more thing this IIO is surprisingly very nice.

Good Luck

No Title

Yeah, but their responses are not consistent, my wife spoke to them last week, and the IIO said our file is in the shelf. Our case details are:
EB-2(NIW Employee sponsored), RD 1/7/99, ND 1/15/99, FP 5/25/99.

I don\'t think being courteous would help us, we need action, not bunch of freaking smiles!!

That\'s just my frustration.

No Title

Here are the details:
My case is filed under EB3 and Yes I am an Indian.
Priority Date is 01/96 ( waiting long enouth and trust me, NO kidding here)
485 filed on 03/02/99, RD is 03/03/99 and ND is 03/17/99. ( I have posted earlier, my ND date as 03/28, That was wrong, it was 03/17).

I have called IIO on June 21 st and he indicate a max of 2 -4 months for the processing but it was approved after two days.

Here is my earlier post:
Subject:485 issues in Vermont Service Center, svagwala - 02:30pm Jun 21, 2000 EST

Good Luck.

No Title

Srini:
As I have requested earlier it would really help if you also mentioned your FP date. The reason I am asking is that there currently a theory circulating on this board that they are approving by FP date.
Thanks a million in advance for your help.

No Title

Srini:
Thank you very much for this information. This puts the processing by FP date firmly to rest. I don\'t know why people are so fond of generating silly rumors. VSC is not processing by FP. They are processing by 485 RD/ND roughly speaking. There is still a good 3 to 4 months spread in processing order. I think it all depends on which officer\'s desk any one particular application goes to. Some officers seem to be much faster than others.

No Title

I agree, then again this is the case in any field, some are very efficient and some are not, we have to live with that.

Good Luck.

- Srini

No Title

Hi, Which number do you call to speak with an IIO at VSC? The number I call is (802) 527-4913. I get a busy tone between 8am and 5pm and the voice mail after that.

Do let me know which number and what is the best time to call.

Thanks in advance.