485 Interv - Detroit - Need immediate help

GCDetroit

Registered Users (C)
Hello all gurus...pls advise on the following issue. I have a 485 interv coming up pretty soon at Detroit, so immediate help required.

-----------------------
I joined my present firm in Feb 2004.

My previous emplyer gave me all the paychecks, but did not issue me a W2 for the months of Jan 2004 and Feb 2004. I filed for my 2004 taxes without the W2s for the two months and had no questions.

Please advise if this time period from 01/01/04 to 02/23/04, will be of any concern with the 485 interview. Will I be considered "out of status" for the 2 months?
Please ...any help is very very much appreciated.

Thanks.

GCDetroit said:
Hello all gurus...pls advise on the following issue. I have a 485 interv coming up pretty soon at Detroit, so immediate help required.

-----------------------
I joined my present firm in Feb 2004.

My previous emplyer gave me all the paychecks, but did not issue me a W2 for the months of Jan 2004 and Feb 2004. I filed for my 2004 taxes without the W2s for the two months and had no questions.

Please advise if this time period from 01/01/04 to 02/23/04, will be of any concern with the 485 interview.
Will I be considered "out of status" for the 2 months?
-no
Please ...any help is very very much appreciated.

Thanks.
-------- I dont see problem, take new employer letter with same/similar job duties and offer of permanet job to invoke AC21, all AP, EAD, I-94, W-2, tax filing for last 3 years, passport, Interview letter, recent 3-4 pay stubs, 2 passport photographs, driving licence. provide what is asked, they see orignal and keep copies, make copy of tax papers, 3-4 pay stubs 3 year W-2