485 in VSC, FP in CA, but FBI sent FP results to CSC, what I should do

Aimei Luo

Dear Friends and Experts,
     I am living in CA and filed my 485 to VSC (because my 140 was approved by VSC). VSC sent me FP notice and let me do FP at San Jose of CA. I finished FP three weeks ago and I called FBI and was informed that my FP is completed and was sent to CSC rather than VSC. My questiion is whether VSC can know my FP result or not. If not, what I should do. should I call CSC transfer it to VSC. Is there any similar experience (485 in a Service center but FP in another service center). Your every information is highly appreciated.
    Thank you again for your time and help.
     I am looking forward to hearing your early reply.
Best Regards!
Aimei

No Title

When you call FBI they will say they sent back to the SC under which your ASC falls. In this case your ASC (applications Service Center) must be in CSC area. However, I understand from the local INS officer where I live, the following:
1. The fingerprint results are on a National System and can be accessed from anywhere
2. There is a code on your fingerprint submission which indicates that your file is with the VSC.

So I think you need not worry.

No Title

I have the same situation just as you do. I did my finger printing
in CSC but case filed in VSC just 2 weeks back. Got the same reply from FBI. But no need to worry just like SV1 told, confirmed with
lawyer and local SFO finger printing office that it is stored in
National system.
FYI: My RD: 07/26/99