485 got approved - Received GC today

amartvcs

Registered Users (C)
Hello all,

I want to post a message to all forum members that the I-485 petetions for me & my wife were approved on 07/13/07 and we received physical cards on 07/19. I am from India filed under EB3 category. My PD was 10/2001. My case was transfered from Vermont Service Center to Texas Center in March 07. After my priority date became current my wife received her FP. I waited for my FP for 2 weeks and then took InfoPass and went to DHS office. Officer gave me FP appointment in a week time and I completed my FP (second one after I filed 485) on June 22nd. After that our petetions were approved in 3 weeks. I see lot of cases being approved in recent times. So I wish yours will be processed soon too.

Best Wishes,
-Amar.

contrats, very good news best wishes, hey after your EAD, how many days it took to get your 485 approval, i got FP and completed and also EAD has been approved.....

EAD is not related to GC

Kasid - If you received your FP notice and if your PD is current then there is a very good chance that your GC will be approved soon. My case was approved 3-4 weeks after I gave my FP. EAD is not related to GC processing. So you can not really figure out GC processing time based on EAD approval date.

Cheers,
-Amar.

Fingerprinting

:) Hello!

My fingerprinting was done on June 26th, 2007 and since then I got my EAD and AP within a couple of weeks.

But, I read somewhere that after fingerprinting an FD-258 card is issued. I didn't get such card after my finger printing.

Should I have received that card?

Thanks.