485 filed in March

I have AP and EAD but still "case can not be found"

INS "misleads" you only if you start believing your own view of how INS works.

case not found to your case takes 365.......

PD 6/97
RD 3/7/01
ND 3/13/01
AVM : updated today from case not found to your case takes 365.......

ND 3/16/01 Case not found

Be careful about what INS tells you. They may be process 1/15/01, but there are a lot of cases filed before that date left unprocessed. I know people who filed in 10/00 and are still waiting.

No Title

Great to hear that.

But could this change in AVM message be due to your calling them, and them putting your info into AVM. If it hapened by itself, that is interesting.

Good luck

No Title

I called them 10 days back just to know the status and AVM got updated today.

No Title

By the way, we know that VSC is approving RD/ND cases in the Jan, 2001 (some in Feb 2001) time frame.

But does this mean that those of us with RD/ND, say in Mar 2001, can expect approvals soon?

It appears that they are processing approvals based on the PD of these cases, i.e. those with RD/ND in Jan/Feb 2001 and before and only with PD in 1999 time period are the ones getting approvals. So, if your PD is in 2000, but your RD/ND is in say Mar 2001, it may not be true that you will get approval soon.

Does this sound right? Any thoughts?

My Details

PD 4/97
RD 2/22/01
ND 3/2/01

AVM always said "Case received on ...". I agree there is a lot of confusion regarding AVM handling.

AKM

Your PD/RD/ND are very close to mine. Let me know the progress of your case.

My PD/RD/ND : 6/97,3/7/01,13/7/01

No Title

Does any one have an update on Mar 2001 (RD/ND) cases fro 485 from VSC?

Is there any truth to one posting that VSC has stopped processing cases from Feb 2001 onwards?

Thank you for any information

Halloween is around the corner and someone just wants to scare us.

Come on, do you really believe this kind of news (stopping processing Feb cases) starts from an pissed-off IIO telling a pissed-off immigrant-to-be? If you do, dress up and go trick-or-treat @ 10/31.