ND 3/16/01

AVM : Case Not Found

My Details

PD: 8/96
RD: 3/14
ND: 3/20
FP: 8/15
EAC-01-130-xxx

It might be a little too early for this...I think may be in december we will here something.

No Title

IN most cases, it is saying "case not found ...".

It is a problem with their AVM. Just call the IIO and they will update the AVM with your info.

I did the same yesterday and the IIO said that they will take about 2 days to update it.

Also said, that they are looking into 01/2001 485 cases now.

It could be good news

As per my lawyer mostly AVM message changed to \'Case not found\' when somebody picked your case for processing....

bujjy venky, Is this "Case not found" message just appearing recently or it is always pl

I am just wondering why you guys got "Case not found" , are you never be able to hear" Your case was received on XXXX, blah, blah..." ?

Is this thing like a switch off and on and off ? I mean from " received" to " not found" then to " received" to " RFE/Approved" .

Any input is very appreciated. thank you.

Latest approval in Feb

I heard someone filed his I485 in Feb (RD : 2/15/01, EAC-01-110-xxxxx) has been approved yesterday. Looks it\'s moving quite fast. Keep this list alive guys. And soon some of us will hear some good news too.

That\'s what I saw on infitimes.com

And I just called VSC and they told me they\'re processing 1/15/01. Since the processing time posted on 9/24 for I485 is 11/15/01. It moved two months in the last month which means(implies) that we should be able to hear something within next month.

BTW, here\'s the translation for AVM by VSC representative:
"case not found" = case is pending
"case is received on ..." = case is being processed
"case is approved" = do you really need any explanation?

As I know one guy heard case approved about one week after the message is changed from "not found" to "received". Looks it take them only one week to approve AOS once they start the process.

Casenotfound/case received; my experience

Hi Guys,
Previously I used to see my EAD number and it used to say case not found. I don\'t think you are doing the same thing.
You need to enter the I-485 receipt number. Later (A month back) when somebody told me about that, I have started entering the correct number(Number on I-485 receipt notice). It says case received from a long time back(May be from two months). ND 02-27-2001.

I\'m using the number on I-485 receipt

And I even didn\'t apply for EAD. The difference between you and me is your ND is 2/27/01 which is nearly one month earlier than mine.

Case not found

My ND 03/13/01. Still case not found. I think by the end of November we will start hearing cases from March.

No Title

Hi guys my RD is July 5, 2001. According to AVM it states case received on blah blah....

No Title

well, it did say case recevied .... for me too, for some time after recieving 485. It cahnged after you get the EAD and AP. I think in you case, that is what will happen also. Have you received your EAD and AP?