485 Filed In July Being Accepted!!!! Latest!!!!!!

Vsach

Registered Users (C)
DEAR ALL.......

Administrator Join Date: Dec 2005

Annoucement is imminent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE : 7/16/07 2:55 PM EST.

The decision has been reached and the announcement is imminent.

The decision is not exactly what we hoped for (Permanent fix to the issue by allowing 485 filing with visa number availability), but it is PRETTY CLOSE TO THAT. We tried our level best to bring a permanent solution to the issue by getting changes that allow 485 filing without visa number availability.

We have learned that the minimum the relief will apply to whoever wishes to apply in July.

Whoever has their 485 ready, PLEASE FILE ASAP. If you have labor approved, then DONT WAIT ANOTHER SECOND, please file your 485 (or 140 and 485 concurrently if your 140 is not filed).

If you havent begun your preparation, start preparing now to file 485 asap.

As soon as we learn more details, we will let you know. Right now, the lawyers in the government are reviewing the draft of the final decision that will be announced shortly.

To discuss this announcement, click here to go to the thread here of which this post is a part of where discussion is ongoing.

http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=116870&postcount=128

the people who published this also said int next 24 hrs or on Monday there will be a "HUGE ANNOUNCEMNET" on Friday, so you can decide the reliability of the news for yourself

Wake me up ... when it happens

Reading such inflamatory threads my hopes are raised ... to be later crushed. I spent the entire friday and good part of today checking all websites for impending "BIG ANNOUCEMENT" ... boy that was waste of time. Wonder if my employer would soon fire me for wasting time ( becharra desi worker).

Anyway ... to hope is to be human. So here I am “gham ki andheri raat mein, dil ko na be karar karr. Subah zaroor ayegi, subah ka intizar karr...”.:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aha!

Reading such inflamatory threads my hopes are raised ... to be later crushed. I spent the entire friday and good part of today checking all websites for impending "BIG ANNOUCEMENT" ... boy that was waste of time. Wonder if my employer would soon fire me for wasting time ( becharra desi worker).

Anyway ... to hope is to be human. So here I am “gham ki andheri raat mein, dil ko na be karar karr. Subah zaroor ayegi, subah ka intizar karr...”.:rolleyes:

So you're the reason IV guys had to come up with an English-only rule?

Btw, the 2 lines are priceless at this hour! Why don't you translate it? It won't be as pretty but at least others will know what you're talking about.

In a night filled with sadness
don't you despair and be tense,
dawn of happiness will come soon,
just wait for it

So you're the reason IV guys had to come up with an English-only rule?

Btw, the 2 lines are priceless at this hour! Why don't you translate it? It won't be as pretty but at least others will know what you're talking about.