485 EB2 IN time

tusharvk

Registered Users (C)
My PD becomes current come July 1st 2011. This gives me the first opportunity to file 485. Haven't yet done medicals or FP.
how much processing time until July 1 till we get the approval notice?

What is the likelihood that the dates will retrogress again to May 2006?

If your I-140 is already approved, you can expect I-485 approval in 3-6 months after filing the I-485, if there is no retrogression.

Haven't yet done medicals or FP.
You can't do the FP until you've filed the I-485 and received the FP notice, but you can do the medical ahead of time (up to 12 months before the I-485 filing). Make the appointment ASAP because the whole process of the medical can take 2-3 weeks ... after the initial appointment there is a follow-up appointment a few days later, then you have to wait for them to mail the results to you.

Yes I140 is already approved.
Typically, is it not allowed to do the 485 filing without the medicals?

you can get medical records in 2-3 days, better hurry & get records from INS listed doctor immediately.

And also talk to your Attroney and make all dcouments ready. Don't evern waste one day time.

you can get medical records in 2-3 days, better hurry & get records from INS listed doctor immediately.

And also talk to your Attroney and make all dcouments ready. Don't evern waste one day time.

Thank you for the response. ARe you that much worried abt further retrogression?