485/ead/ap Sent to VSC on Dec/2nd

Great news - Check Cleared!

Filed I-485/EAD/AP on 8-Dec-04 for derivative (EB-3 category). Check cleared on 16-Dec-04. Yet to receive receipts from Vermont.

This should be a positive news for people who applied in Dec '04. No impact of retrogression for Dec filers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends,
I got receipt mails for my I485/I765/I131 yesterday. They were mailed out on Dec. 15th which was the day my checks were cashed. Good luck to all rest of you.

MA_Labor said:
My checks were also cashed on the 15th. Waiting for the receipt numbers.

If you can view your check image in bank webpage, see the back side of the check, most likely you will see the receipt number of yours.

Gurus,

My company will be filing my 140/485 22nd Dec (Wednesday), Are there any chances of getting the receipt number before 31st Dec 2004..

Thanks a lot in advance

immigration_us

Hi,
I got a pre approved labor under EB3 category from my employer.Because of the
retrogession which will effect from Jan2005 we want to apply for I485 along with I140 before Jan05.
Now my question is will I be able to get workpermit and AP if i apply before Jan 2005?.
Because when I asked the lawyer he said he was not sure about it but everyone is hoping for that .
I know that even then we need to wait for I485 to process until my Labor applied date matches the Priority date set by BCIS(which is right now Jan2002).
My company will be filing my 140/485 on 21st Dec if i say O.k , Inorder to consider I485 by BCIS ,should they receive by that date or do one need to get receipt no?

Please reply me if anyone know about this situation.
Thank You in Advance,
Awaiting for your valuable answer....

Alright...its Dec 20th and my checks are not cashed yet.
Looks like I have a problem here now...since all of your checks have been cashed.

Have been trying to contact the non-responsive laywer, who seems to have gone into hibernation!

Any suggestions...anybody?

Receipt received by lawyer today

Guys,
My lawyer got the receipt today...means the essential' is done
waiting for the EAD/AP bunch...lets hope for the best.
Srini

MA_LABOR-- Did you get your EAD approved...Please let us know !

ALL OTHERS-- If your are EB3. not need to worry if your application reaches the USCIS office...there is not need for the checks to clear but only your application should be received by the USCIS before Dec 31st

Ead Approved

Folks !

VSC
EAD approved today

485/ead/ap-MD:DEC/3/ EB3
ND:DEC/18
AP:DEC/29

AP: LUD Apdated but no result??, Why??

Experts,

Just wondering, if the receipt numbers are mentioned on the checks which were cashed by UCICS.

I see some numbers on the back of the checks.

If any of you has any idea please let me know.

thanks

PG

revoke485 said:
i got it
485 rd: dec/xx/2005,
finger print-sch 2/25

Thanks revoke485! Couple of questions though.

1. How did you receive the FP notice? By post or did you get an email from USCIS?
2. Was there a LUD change on your 485 status?
3. Does your online 485 say that a FP notice has been mailed to you?

Answers:

1. How did you receive the FP notice? By post or did you get an email from USCIS?

POSTAL MAIL

2. Was there a LUD change on your 485 status?

-NO-
3. Does your online 485 say that a FP notice has been mailed to you?
-NO-