485 Denied - UnitedNation help

ACDC

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Need help from UnitedNations, Ginnu and other gurus around here.

I did a Substitute Labor EB3 Concurrent filing at VSC on Dec 30 2004. My 140 got approved in May 2005. I quit my GC sponsoring employer in Sept 2005. The employer revoked the 140 in November sometime (that's when i saw LUD change). On Dec 7th the USCIS posted a letter which says this:

Title 8, Code of Federal Regulations, in part 245.2(a)(2)(i) states:

The immigrant visa petition filed in your behalf by !@#!@# (company name) was withdrawn.
Absent Evidence that you are entitled to any other immigrant classification, your application must be, and hereby is denied.The regulations donot provide for an appeal from this decision.

Acting Center Director.

HELP ! Any case histories like these around, does it make any sense to spend another 4 K on lawyers, any chances of success with AC-21.

Absolutely GC is more imp than 4k

you should file MTR asap, don't waste time. You should be able to reinstate it, time is crucial.

Unfortunately this is the 3rd denial for AC21 seen in last few days in the forum

ACDC said:
Hi All,

I did a Substitute Labor EB3 Concurrent filing at VSC on Dec 30 2004. My 140 got approved in May 2005. I quit my GC sponsoring employer in Sept 2005. The employer revoked the 140 in November sometime (that's when i saw LUD change). On Dec 7th the USCIS posted a letter which says this:

The immigrant visa petition filed in your behalf by !@#!@# (company name) was withdrawn.
Absent Evidence that you are entitled to any other immigrant classification, your application must be, and hereby is denied.The regulations donot provide for an appeal from this decision.

Acting Center Director.

HELP ! Any case histories like these around, does it make any sense to spend another 4 K on lawyers, any chances of success with AC-21.
from ur post it looks like your 485 RD is Jan 2005 and your quit ur 140 sponsor in Sep 2005. If this is correct then i believe your case is safe. uscis denied your 485 only because 140 was revoked.

now, you submit a MTR along with AC-21 letter from new employer showing that you work for them since Sep 2005 which is > 180 days from RD of your 485. Make sure AC-21 says your new job is same/similar to one on labor. Good Luck and post your results here.

ACDC said:
Hi All,

Acting Center Director.

Same thing here, denied on same date, Dec 7th.

Looks like the labor will be used for 3rd time. Can you PM me with info on which company is this. Get LC, I-140 Approval Copy (even website copy is ok), Letter from New employer, pay stubs of old employer.
LOSM will cost you 2.5k.

LOSM is good !!!!

GreenCardVirus said:
Same thing here, denied on same date, Dec 7th.

Looks like the labor will be used for 3rd time. Can you PM me with info on which company is this. Get LC, I-140 Approval Copy (even website copy is ok), Letter from New employer, pay stubs of old employer.
LOSM will cost you 2.5k.

Hi GCVirus,

Is LOSM is good attorney ? I'm going to change my attorney to LOSM for my AC-21 invocation and further I-485 process. I wanted to confirm from someone who used their services.

I saw you had a problem with AC-21, I wonder why they denied. Is this AC-21 filed by different attorney or LOSM.

Please give some details.

Thanks

I spoke to LOSM ($150). I wanted to speak to RK first but LOSM is easy to reach. Anyways, I wanted to go with them (2.6k+USCIS fee) to file for MTR. But my current company's lawyer acted quickly and sent the MTR.

To send AC21 documentation when you change, LOSM takes 1.5k I think. Anyways, in these matters, it is better to go with the best.

Using LOSM, GCVirus PM me with what you sent

I am going to use LOSM, kinda expensive but oh well the queue is really long.
GC Virus, others who have sent in MTR for cases like these, please let me know what documents did you send?

Sometimes i wonder, is it all worth the tension?

GreenCardVirus said:
I spoke to LOSM ($150). I wanted to speak to RK first but LOSM is easy to reach. Anyways, I wanted to go with them (2.6k+USCIS fee) to file for MTR. But my current company's lawyer acted quickly and sent the MTR.

To send AC21 documentation when you change, LOSM takes 1.5k I think. Anyways, in these matters, it is better to go with the best.

Thanks GCVirus,

I'm going to schedule with Sr Attorney (they charge $200/20 mts)...anyhow I'm going to hire them...