485 cases tansferred to local INS offices ?

hjayadev

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
      Please post your details if your case has been transferred to local INS offices for interviews at 485 stage and also will give some idea about why they are transferring only certain cases, while approving others.

Thanks in advance
CSC EB3 PD - 9/95 I485 ND 10/20/00 FP - 2/9/01 Transferred to LA - 3/23/01 INDIA

No Title

Hi,

I believe my case was transfered because of two reasons...first I filed AOS under 245(i) and second is, I work with a really small office.

During our interview (me and my wife) the IIO mentioned that CSC wants to verify my employment.

Hope this answer your question.

No Title

Hello wfegtj,

Would you please give some details as to why and how you applied for 245i and on which stage. A friend of mine might be on a similar situation. Thanks in advance.

No Title

245(i) shouldn\'t be the reason for INS to call you for the interview.
Once you paid the fee of 1000, the law allows you to adjust your status in the country. There were thousands of people that cought the first deadline of Jan 98. to apply for AOS. And it will be another million by April 30. Imagine if all of then were called for the interview. I am sure that you are just called randomly, as INS does everything randomly.
If I were you I would write to as congresmann and complain.
See if it helps.